1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New update 4.2 video

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Reorge, 28 Dec 2018.

1. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Dang it, Dang it... DANG IT!!!! I CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR PLAY BATTLE BAY BECAUSE MY WIFI HASN'T BEEN WORKING... GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! :mad:

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Agreed, that is the best solution. The others were just alternatives.

This would kind of force players to survive longer in order to deal more damage per life in order to get those higher rewards.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  3. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

So with needing 2 boats they really need to start giving players a lot more parts and pieces. I have been playing for a couple of years now and by using rare items instead of epic I can squeeze out 2 ships speeder and interceptor. Defiantly need a 2nd ship to be yellow so it will not need many blue pieces as they seem to be most rare to get. We are going to also need a massive influx of sugar to upgrade a ton of items to actually be able to compete with 2 ships at once.

Rovio please make it so we can use the same wepons and items on multiple ships. Making this about who can get the most items as a way to increase infamy sucks.

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

.. or they can continue to make it even harder to get parts and pieces. Which one will it be? :D

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

Use mobile data.....

6. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Go brush your teeth then. Your WiFi may work:D:D:p

Agile Vanguard likes this.
  7. Prime Lightning

Prime Lightning Member

The only reason people play TDM is for parts and perks (green ones), so they don’t lose infamy because ranked is a hellhole, and because it’s the ONLY event mode most times. I don’t know anyone who actually likes it. So making it ranked is a very, very bad idea. Infamy based on who can survive the mine and firebomb spam the longest? Lmao

8. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

This summarizes my views perfectly. Tdm is such mindless gameplay and has no business being used for ranked competitive scoring.

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I think we should wait till it actually releases(though I agree with you guys right now). I think HTDM brings in its own mode of strategy. Do you spawn with your heavy-hitting shooter and follow in with your assassin speeder? Does your team really need a healer in the endgame? Your team is losing due to mortar spam, but you have a carro speeder in the second slot, do you risk losing the match for the sake of switching over to a setup that favors a particular style more?

Leuco likes this.
  10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

That sounds exactly like the Battle Bay I want it to be.... but it requires a bunch of equally equipped boats... you know, the old "Level all boats at once" thing I've been trying to push for over a year?

Just like BB's RNG, I have yet to be surprised to the upside.

11. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

Amazing thought. Now to reality. How many people have enough items to load on multiple ships? People on the lower ends already having enough trouble building for 1 ship now. The costs and the trainings. I played since global launch and still only have a T3 epic turbo and EC. If the same item can’t be on multiple ships, I can see another wave of players leaving. The last 2 updates were very successful doing that.

12. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

13. Primet

Primet New Member

Wow rovio, they were like. There’s this bunch of good ideas here, maybe we should avoid that. Ranked tdm the way to go.

Let’s totally encourage suiciders because we love them. Let them respawn, with a lower gear score ship and die again even before the team gets to kill an enemy ship. Then let them respawn again with an even lower gear score ship. Guess what happens. That’s right. You guys are genius.

14. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Amen, brother!

Agile Vanguard and TheAntiSnipe like this.