1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

teal item ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by smooshybeann02, 24 Dec 2018.

1. smooshybeann02

smooshybeann02 New Member

I've been having a lot of fun with the newest ship, and i'm looking forward to see the future of teal items. These are some ideas that I think would be fun to play with.

- Defense Shield
    Protects you and your teammates similiarly to the defense wall. The difference is that it is completely covered (like a dome) and is stationary. When activated, the shield will be placed where your ship is, and will remain on that spot for about 8 seconds, or until it is destroyed.

- Protect Bolt
    Inspired by the 'cover' repair bolt perk. It shoots a projectile similar to the repair bolt that gives allies a temporary shield. It is single target.

That's all i thought of.

2. La perla rossa

La perla rossa Member

the first idea is not bad the second I do not like it

3. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

I quite like the ideas. No issues with the bolt seeing as it won't heal.