1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Update 4.2 sneak peak!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 21 Dec 2018.

1. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

This is my number 1 question. I have been very agressive scrapping stuff because I don't have the epic powercells to spare to upgrade everything. But if I have to run more than one ship without duplicates I'm going to have a rough time even filling all of the blue slots on both. Let alone the yellows where I just scrapped a lvl 50 rare Tesla bolt cause I thought I didn't need it anymore.

***Edit***
    I have a total of 3 yellows and 4 blues so I literally can't fill any combination of 2 ships unless duplicates are allowed.

Last edited: 28 Dec 2018
  2. Dobson

Dobson Member

Marketing Lead
    I'm thinking this way - if you dont die, there is no ship change needed at all.
    So best players with best survivability rate can only use their best items.

Luckily I have 2-3 maxed load outs and my speeder runs without any turbo.

In the long run I see this a great method to reward players who don't suicide/yolo and stay alive the whole round -
    actually it would add a whole new layer of strategical planning.

TheAntiSnipe and Sidd gamer like this.
  3. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Crap. Only got one loadout, no where near a second setup right now.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

U could use same ship if u wish , I guess there is no rule to change ships while respawning

5. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

My thoughts on the trailer:
    Casual=good, now I have a safe place to use my troll loadouts.
    Ranked changes: Infamy/reward buffs good... but equipping a variety of good ships may be a challenge, assuming items can't be fitted to multiple ships. This is an issue for me personally regarding every color except teal/green... loadouts may get a bit dicey.
    Items: Since the weapon used a red background, it's all but confirmed that ye olde Cheez-it is blue. Still have no idea what THAT thing is, but I have some ideas for the weapon:
    • A new torpedo (unlikely, what would they do for one?)
    • A rocket launcher (basically a railgun, but it has area damage and a torp-like activation period, as well as no close range dropoff)
    • A new type of cannon?
    I'd say the second two are more likely than a new torp. I say cannon not just because of the heavy cannon-like shape, but because Rovio probably wants to make us higher levels forget the Gatling gun happened...

So now I have to make the next Redneck Reviews a double feature. Okie dokie.

Last edited: 28 Dec 2018
    Skirra08 likes this.
  6. Redneck Messiah

No. When the shooter sinks in the vid and the change boat interface appears, the shooter is crossed out.

7. Skirra08

It's pretty clear from the video that you have to use at least 2 different ships.

Sidd gamer and Redneck Messiah like this.
  8. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    so i can't play infamy battles at all because i don't have second ship ready for battle at same time . i joined this game two three month ago and spent all resources mainly on Shooter . i have a interceptor on same level but how can we use two ships if we have items for only one ship .

if you can a change where we can put same items on two ships for battle . like i have build two shields for shooter which i also use on other ships when needed but i have only two shield . so when ever i change my ship i move those two shields to another ship . same about cannons and some other items . if you can make a option where we can choose which items we want on second ship and when during battle ship switch to another one items also switch to another ship rather then building two more shields or turbos . or building more cannons and mortars for second ship . otherwise one ship will be stronger second one will be like beginner because we Mostly have setup for only single ship .

Cavy, TheAntiSnipe and Sidd gamer like this.
  9. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

So, if I don't have two ships fully equipped (without using duplicate items) I have to play in a "casual" match with lots of people trying out idiotic things. Thanks for nothing.
    What are the rewards of a casual match?

Sidd gamer likes this.
  10. Skirra08

There is a question on discord in the ask devs thread about using items on multiple ships. It's not mine but please vote for it if you have discord so we at least have an answer and can plan accordingly.

Su-57, Mad_Bulls_007, Nikkie! and 3 others like this.
  11. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

c'mon guys, you still got time to delete this post and the video you made. nobody wants tdm on ranked mode. NO ONE.

12. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    Its my discord question. Please vote for it.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  13. Redneck Messiah

Just upvoted. We need answers, NOW!

Sidd gamer likes this.
  14. Ldsk60517

Ldsk60517 New Member

New torpedo could be the Russian one that launches then comes out of the water like a missle.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  15. Markus Oksanen

Markus Oksanen New Member

Same with sheild maybe time of a second setup in the future ;-)

Sidd gamer likes this.
  16. Dirty Boathole

Dirty Boathole Member

This is my #1 complaint with this game...used to be just an issue with explosive cannon, but then it started occurring with flare/railgun/blast cannon too. I just don't understand why there isn't a more serious look into the "phenomenon" of zero damage hits.
    ezgif.com-gif-to-mp4.gif

davee, Su-57, Elyport and 6 others like this.
  17. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

That would be NEAT

-In plutocratic Battle Bay, torpedo flies to you-

Sidd gamer likes this.
  18. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Wow... underwhelmed is an understatement
    • Casual and Hardcore... (aka Events and Ranked). Same same.
    • Hardcore TDM - I don't like 5v5 TDM, so meh.
    • Hardcore TDM - respawn with multiple boats. Cool concept, except now BB is really pandering to P2W...again. I can't even equip a single boat of T5E after 20 months of constant playing, so this is just bad for me.
    • Twitch streaming. if progression doesn't improve then I'll never be in NML... so I could care less what others do with better equipment.
    • Increased league rewards. If it doesn't address the puny batte rewards, the NML Reset conflict with Casual/Events, then this will be just another in a long line of terrible releases starting with v3.2.
    Sorry to sound so negative.... Slow progression is the only big issue I currently have with this game. Continue to release all the new boats and items you want, it doesn't matter to those of us who can't even fill out one boat.

Ovidmikel, Su-57, Ekans_Hissy and 2 others like this.
  19. La perla rossa

La perla rossa Member

Sono nuovo di questo forum
    Ai nuovi oggetti pensavo a un armache spara un laser, simile al ruilgun come ricarica, penserei a una cosa stanziale con una durata dagli 8 ai 12 secondi
    Per l'oggetto blu penserei a uno scudo che si adatta all'arma
    Fatemi sapere che ne pensate ;)

Ekans_Hissy likes this.
  20. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    I would really appreciate it if you could translate your messages into English in the future :)

Translation in English:
    I'm new to this forum
    I was thinking of an armache firing a laser, similar to the ruilgun as a recharge, I would think of a permanent thing with a duration of 8 to 12 seconds
    For the blue object I would think of a shield that fits the weapon
    Let me know what you think ;)

:)

Ekans_Hissy, Sidd gamer and X•H!B!T like this.