1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost coins in the current event

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by knightship25, 22 Dec 2018.

1. knightship25

knightship25 New Member

From the napalm quest ended 2 hrs back..i was having 3 remaining battle coins..after that i started playing the current event (missle launcher), from this event i got total 43 BC. After few matches It suddenly went to 0 i don't know how. Please respond asap on this.

2. Joseph Harrison

Joseph Harrison New Member

Same exact situation occurred with me I had 56 coins and was holding out for 60. Went to purchase some common weapons from the shop and when I went back to the current event I had 0.

Earlier I accidentally clicked on the previous event and noticed I had 46 coins available, but had spent all but 2 of them last night. I had 46 coins available in the new event, which makes me think there was a bug on the server side that caused coins in the new event to be credited to both the new and previous event.

Rose likes this.
  3. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Yup,
    And looks like I posted a duplicate thread.

4. Rose

Rose New Member

Just happened to me and my hubs too. Looks like when the old event sign finally shut off, all the coins were deleted even in the current event. So irritated right now.

5. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Actually the number of ship coins' display went wrong sometimes before, but this time is not only just displayed the wrong number.

6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Alright, guess this is a common issue, and this is the earliest thread on it. Relaying to the devs.
    For now, everyone keep an eye on your coins please.

7. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

8. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

I finished the last event with 3 coins remaining, and I started this event with 3 coins and then I got more coins and then spent them and I didn't lose any coin and everything is working very normally and I have no problem with it at all.

Anti, I know you will delete this.

9. GrizzlyMoose

I think it only occurred immediately after the start of the new event. It was "Fixed" shortly afterward, but still no acknowledgement from Developers of the issue or compensation for lost coins.

10. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

I start this event from 2 coins,
    Then I got 5 coins from this event, so I got 7 total.
    But after I played the next battle (the last event was over during the battle), those coins are all disappeared, including those 5 coins I got from this event.
    And now I still lost those 5 coins.

11. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

This happened to me too, coins I earned in this event have disappeared. I’m back to zero.

36D8975E-1E17-42D1-96F5-E4BD8406F481.png

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  12. JMWangOld

JMWangOld New Member

Here is the same problem. I ended Napalm event with 5 coins and I found them remained in the Missile event. I played and got about 40 coins in new event and then totally disappeared. It's still 0 now. Please fix the problem, thanks.

13. GrizzlyMoose

I made a suggestion on Discord about this and future issues. Please vote for it. Thanx

**Vote below on: **
    ```When we have an issue in game, such as the coin loss at the start of the current Missile event, the Development Team or authorized spokesperson, should post an announcement here and in the Forum to acknowledge the issue and provide an eta of resolution.

An update to the community should follow when resolution reaches completion which includes any compensation that is to be awarded.
    The unscheduled maintenance that occurred during the Guardian event was never addressed with regard to time lost in the event. I thought we would have gotten an extension to the event or a few coins or pearls.

I will also like to point out to @Zeus that he has acknowledged and agreed that I had a good point about coins being displayed in Battle log, but it is still not showing, and to remind him to include it in the new release. It would allow those of us who have lost coins during this issue to determine how much was lost without having to watch replays.
    Thanx```
    *as suggested by Labradorite*

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  14. = Peachy =

= Peachy = Member

For your info, I’ve opened an official report about that issue since I’ve lost hundreds coin.
    After a short email exchange, official reply is that the issue doesn't exist because no other official reports showed up, so I must be wrong and coins disappeared on the older event...

Since I've made a purchase, I thought it would have been very easy to track my game log and see what really happened, but I understand from support reply that probably there's no such gamer log...

I share the info to alert everyone, apparently they did not track players inventory, so if you have an issue with purchase it's all up to their good willing to recover or not.

Cheers