1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Send the turbo the way of the rudder and gear lube

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Hellcat_17, 5 Dec 2018.

?

Keep the turbo in the game or not

1. Keep it

2. Remove it

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that mean enforcer only has 2 blue slots?

2. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

Yeah I'd be fine with removing a blue slots. I even mentioned that as a possibility in my first post in this thread. Heck I'd be ok if they replaced it with a teal. It would be kind of cool to rush up to a teammate with my speeder and stop them from being on fire with cleanse pulse.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  3. Hellcat_17

Hellcat_17 Active Member

You can have more hp with a shield than with hp turbo perks

4. ShinkuMoon

ShinkuMoon Member

I would vote a yes as this idea does make sense, but judging by the previous rage within the community because of the rubber and gear glue, it is quite risky as I consider the population is in a recovering stage.

That being said, the longer it takes before the proposed removal the harder it hurts, whereas removing it now will prolong the matching time even more... quite a dilemma.

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

From Discord:

Suggestion: Take the turbo out of the game and give all boats max speed since a high level turbo beyond epic 31 is of no use. Do what they did with rudder and gear lube.

Answer: Turbo was originally a bit of an oversight because of how speed is calculated in the game. We might consider doing something to turbo in the future as it does feel mandatory many a time.