1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My experience to Dig 900 coins

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Su-57, 15 Dec 2018.

1. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    For some players its maybe easier do dig 900 coins . but i average got 5 coins per battle . It was not my goal to reach 900 coin as i don't use Grenade on regular setup . but what really happened was one i was in need to get more gold and sugar to upgrade my weapons and other players from our guild was not active for some reason so basically my goal was different but after playing all the day i was already 650 coins . so today when i woke up i decided to try to reach 900 . last 120 coins i got in last two hours . i was to nervous because in last two three hours entering into event Battle take more time its like rush hour when everybody trying get more coins and server get busy. so finally got all the coins just under the time .

So what i got ? well i got what i was more interested in . I got Legendary perk for standard Cannon . increase Dmg and speed or projectile. screen shots are attached.

what strange is when there was a Standard cannon event i got 900 coins but when i open the legendary box it was Flare gun perk . not bad but it was not so good to get something else when you dig for specific weapon perk . this time it was too good to see standard Cannon perk so i decided to write here . LOL

during event i also got 4 copy of Rare cannon so now i have leveled it up to T4 and got 3000 ship pieces for reaper twice and once for interceptor or maybe twice. now my interceptor is Level 28 which i can level up to 30 when i will reach captain lvl30 and reaper is now lvl25 .

cost of Legendary perk is too much because you have to spend all the day so maybe they should increase the duration of event to 3 days or 4 . they need to improve but Events are fun , good to dig Gold , Sugar , Perks and Ship pieces. its a good option when you don't want to play infamy battles .

( and mine spammers sometimes ruined the battles but there is one trick , put a mine on your ship . when mine spammers drop mines . drop your mines near him lol . it worked sometimes when mine spammer stopped moving then fire all the cannons because mostly they don't keep any cannons . )

Pardon me for spelling mistakes .

Attached Files: