1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Simple quest fix for new boats

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kilargh, 13 Dec 2018.

1. Kilargh

Kilargh New Member

The Reaper, Interceptor and Guardian get no quest love. They’d be played more often if they helped personal and guild quests. A very simple fix for this would be to treat them like similar boats in quests. For example, interceptor could complete both speeder and shooter quests, Reaper could complete Fixer and Enforcer quests, and the Guardian could complete Defender quests.

Simple. Fixed.

2. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

I like the idea of joint ship quests. And, while they are usually pretty weak, this could raise the amount of people using them if they prefer, say, the Reaper to the Enforcer, and need to get that quest done.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  3. Kilargh

Kilargh New Member

It would also add utility to the hybrid boats as they could complete for example both speeder and shooter guild quests simultaneously.

Redneck Messiah and Sidd gamer like this.
  4. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

Already recommend this a while back.

5. KillaBeez710

KillaBeez710 Member

They most likely won’t do this until more people have the new ships leveled up & upgraded to a useable state. It would welcome players at high infamy levels to use these boats at the detriment of their team with the excuse of them doing personal/guild quests.

6. Kilargh

Kilargh New Member

Rovio no way limits boat levels in Infamy matches. I already play with folks using boats 20+ levels lower on occasion who are likely working on quests or just trying something new.

So I imagine they wouldn’t care about encouraging folks to use weaker boats since people already do.

7. KillaBeez710

KillaBeez710 Member

I kno they don’t “limit” boat levels in ranked matches as I face people with lower level boats also in my ranked games. I was simply stating that even more people would be doing so if they introduced personal/guild quests for these new boats.

8. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    Great idea in the short term. Eventually, if the new boats start seeing more use, the devs will hopefully give them their own Quests.