1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

This could be a new ship in the game

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HARPO!, 11 Dec 2018.

1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    this will be an entirely new ship to the game of Battle Bay.

• Orange color items
    • 5 new items so that you can decide a cool setupThe ship will have 3 red slots worth 4 slot points..........1 yellow slot point worth 2 slot points.........2 blues worth 3 points........and 2 orange worth 3 points
    • Here are the items:
    1. Attrition beam- (idea from a previous post) shoots an enemy like a railgun. And give you the amount of health that you took away from them
    2. Heavy shocker- shoots like blast, and shocks all people in the radius: stunning, and blinding them
    3. Under Shield- is only good for mines, and torps. Has a crap ton of health becasue it’s for mines and torps. (Perfect for getting rid of mines and torp spamming
    4. Wall gun- (help with name) produces a wall blocking a path. Shoots out a pod that sprouts up a wall. It can be placed on mines to get rid of them, even your team’s mines. Plus, if a ship is in the path of the wall, the wall won’t form all the way, The wall pod could even be blocked by a shield. The wall is tall enough to block torps, mines, grenades, and cannons. Missiles and mortars can get over it.
    Has good health since it is a shooter enforcer hybrid, but it has new items.

I want to know your opinion of it. Don’t suggest new items or ships here becasue then it just gets spammy, but I just wanna hear your comments becasue Grim liked it and I wanna know your opinions. I have another ship idea, but I won’t post it yet, because you guys can’t handle it...:p:eek:

2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    post another too

HARPO! likes this.
  3. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    I will but I wanna get some more views on this thread