1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Correct me if i'm wrong, but does the game feel ''Different'' after the recent update?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jenarall, 11 Dec 2018.

1. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

Different you ask? Yes, I cant quite put my finger on it, but i've observed for some games that i've had to deal with 3 fixers on teams whilst the other teams had none. directly after the update, i dropped from 3700 infamy to 3200 there about, this has never happened to me before. That being said i can definitely tell that my ship feels... ''Different''. There were def changes made that we were not alerted about. Playing BB feels like a chore now, how does a company accomplish this in just over a year?

Su-57 and Sidd gamer like this.
  2. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I agree. Now I don’t feel like the end of the world is here if I miss my daily crate or shop refresh.

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Lack of event rewards, perpetual events, and Infamy being in direct conflict this, and the matchmaking changes no longer balancing ship types makes the game look pretty bad at this point.

4. SpatulaOfLove

SpatulaOfLove Member

I don't bother playing ranked matches anymore. Tired of losing infamy and getting seal clubbed by players with much more powerful weapons. Add to that, progression completely stalled.

I'm just playing events to help with guild quests, as the raffle seems to be the only shot I get at getting loot now that the reward system is crap.

I certainly hope devs are watching the forums and planning on fixing the reward system problems. If they don't, I'm not sure how long it'll be before I get bored of grinding and waiting to progress in the game.

Sidd gamer and SWAT0013 like this.
  5. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    they need to have regular events because i also don't like to play ranked battles . now i reached 634 infamy but few days back i lose so many battles and my infamy went from 350+ to 150 infamy . now gain it again with same setup but its a example of how match making impact on infamy and everytime i play i feel nervous about it . in events it doesn't matter if win or lose because you can get coins based on dmg and also good gold and sugar . helpful for guild quests .

TheAntiSnipe and Sidd gamer like this.