1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

So many 3 fixer games the past few days..

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flynndawg, 11 Dec 2018.

1. Flynndawg

Flynndawg Well-Known Member

You guys are both spot on with your thoughts.. everyone I know feels the exact same way about ranked/infamy.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

I agree that 2 Fixers in one team may lead to interesting fights. But I really don't understand why I have to go through a 4 Fixers vs 5 Shooters match. Or a 3 Fixers + 2 Speeders match. A fix would be to move one or two fixers from one team to the other. Getting a loosing streak is NOT FUN, especially since you are then punished in the following matches (expect to get only one star repeatedly even if you are clearly the best ship in your team).

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Honestly if you are concerned about this you need to raise the issue directly with Rovio via support tickets. They won't listen until they see enough complaints.

4. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

Has anyone been matched against 5 fixers yet? On the enemy side. XD

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. -=LightSteve=- :)

-=LightSteve=- :) Member

On my match, the enemy side had 2 fixers, yep
    Carronades will destroy them

6. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Obviously there are more players playing fixer now. Otherwise there wouldn't be such a high instance of them. If no one played the boat, there would not be 4 on a side. My guess is people are trying out Reaper and naturally gravitating toward the true healing boat.

Events are the only time i play Battle Bay now. I love how they are becoming more frequent. Until ranked gets rid of elimination and brings in re-spawning capabilities i'm done with ranked. I'm tired of my success being contingent on 4 other people. If Infamy scoring was like battle coins and based on performance, i would be all in. I've been arguing about personalized infamy rewards since the start.

7. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I agree this possibly comes from more fixers on the bay, but prior to these non stop events there always seemed to be a matchmaking algorithm which never allowed one side to have more than a 1 fixer difference. i think all anyone is asking for is instead of putting 4 fixers against 1 or 3 versus 0, to balance them between sides as it seems was done before.

Sidd gamer and RACK STAR like this.
  8. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Oh no... nope. I've seen plenty of games where there were 3 on one side and none or 1 on the other.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  9. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Way more now. Like sometimes several battles in a row. They did happen before but not with anywhere near this frequency. Fixers will obviously notice this change more than anyone.

Sidd gamer and RACK STAR like this.
  10. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

Bro, loosing 10 streak for fixer is normal. Don't play fixer HAHA.
    But i'm still playing fixer because I don't have weapon for other ships. I'm such a loser

11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yeah, they used to balance fixer count before IIRC. Idk what's going on with it. If there were 3 fixers on one side, they would get one fixer to switch sides.

12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

As a fixer, if you're not getting fleet requests... What are you doing with fixer? :D
    Jokes apart, I'd advise you to play with a friend, "Fleet up and throw down" as Zeus put it back in the day ;)

Sidd gamer likes this.
  13. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

It could be different above 4000 infamy. But for me personally in almost 17k battles(at 3650 inf now) I cannot remember a single instance of having 3 fixers against zero fixer. On the extremely rare occasion I'd see a 3 vs 1 or a 2 versus zero. I always thought the game did a good job balancing ship types. It seems Zeus hinted that this change to create unbalanced matches was intentional and meant to make the game not as " boring"(in his opinion).

Sidd gamer and Fiorell like this.
  14. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    #FixerPower :D

Just kidding...
    1 or 2 fixers can make the game fun, but too many = long, drawn out games.

15. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

Dear Antisnipe
    Yes you are 100% correct. My friends like to fleet with me and fleeting is only way for fixer to increase infamy. But. What if your friends are all offline but you want to play? Guess what? 10+ loses

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  16. BoatBlaster

BoatBlaster Member

Rovio, something wrong with MM...all day long one side with most fixers!

Capture.PNG

17. Mimmel

Mimmel Member

As a fixer, I hate that I am put into a team with 3+ fixers when the unfriends have one or zero. It's unbalanced and unfair. The team needs to work on extremely hard to win and 90% fails to do so. This needs to be fixed.

18. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    I, as fixer as well, have problems with it too, I had once a day twice 4 fixer games,while the “unfriends” had none. One game the not fixer boat was a shooter, second time the other boat was a speeder, lost both games because we didn’t deal enough damage, unlike the unfriends, who have done a lot of damage ...

Sidd gamer likes this.
  19. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

20. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Zeus claims the stats indicate no side has the advantage in this match. Fixers repeatedly slamming on "heal" and Shooters repeatedly slamming on "damage" and... well you know what the result was.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.