1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Pls Answer ASAP! Data & Progress Sync

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Renzo1101inroblox, 9 Dec 2018.

1. Renzo1101inroblox

Renzo1101inroblox Member

Is it possible to have your progress in Battle bay synced to another brand like Samsung? I just got a different device.

I have 15 days to return the device starting from now if I don't like it.

2. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I would sync to Facebook.

3lines button in the top left >options>account>sync options are at the bottom.

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Android to Android or iOS to iOS you don't need to Facebook sync...it's only when you are crossing Android and iOS

4. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Personally I don’t trust the iOS Game Center. I completely lost my progress on a game before that I played for a long time, I logged into the game center on a new phone using my same login info and it just gave me a new username with a bunch of numbers or something and I never could recover the other account because it said I was already logged in and all that nonsense. Facebook sync has never steered me wrong.

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Fair... I don't trust Facebook either.

NeptuneGaming and Djradnad like this.
  6. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Welcome to Apple's "Walled Garden" they make it hard to transfer any of your accounts off their closed source platform

TheAntiSnipe likes this.