1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Epic power cells ISSUE

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Napolike1926, 5 Dec 2018.

1. Napolike1926

Napolike1926 Active Member

Hi there,
    I want to ask 2 questions:

-WHY DID YOU PUT OFF GUARANTEED EPIC CELL FROM SCRAPING T2 RARES ITEMS?

-this game is made to have fun with many ships and weapons, surely with a main set, but.. so if you don't let us up our weapon tiers (really harder now with this last WOW update -.-) what should we do with all saved epic items in inventory? We will never be able to make them all t5 in this way.

Solutions: remove cells, like you removed needed talents to up tiers or at least reduce needed cells to its half.

2. Hellcat_17

Hellcat_17 Active Member

Remove power cells or make them more available like in the market and cost as much as weapon pieces but not just one cell since you need 40 to go to tier v

Su-57, Impala36, Fish and 1 other person like this.
  3. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

When did this change? After the 4.1 update?
    Can anyone else confirm that you no longer can get an EPIC Powercell from scrapping a Tier 2 Rare item?

4. Napolike1926

Napolike1926 Active Member

After guardian update. You can search all confirm you need, it's true.

5. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

I asked someone in global and they said, scrapping a t2 rare gives 5 rare powercells now. Lol I'm speechless

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Progression has been substantially nerfed across the board. Grinder's Bay v4.0

Sidd gamer and This Is Me like this.
  7. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

WTF! Why would they change this and not tell anyone? OH Wait a minute, this is BattleBay, half of every update is left out of the patch notes and we just have to find out the hard way when they make changes.
    I hadn't quite reached the point of running out of Epic Cells yet (I just started getting enough dupes to take some items upto Tier 5). Now I am trying to save up Epic Parts. But very soon, those Epic cells will be gone once I take a couple more items up to tier 5.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  8. Hellcat_17

Hellcat_17 Active Member

I only got one epic power cell from scrapping my tier v rare turbo so there is no guarantee on any epic power cells.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  9. Hellcat_17

Hellcat_17 Active Member

They need to make a system where we can trade in lower level power cells for higher level power cells.

Last edited: 24 Dec 2018
    Peppe and Sidd gamer like this.
  10. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I’m a little confused about why they are making it harder to get power cells now. This type of game generally seduces players with progression - lots and lots of little bits of progression. This effectively shuts it down for a lot of players. And maybe you could argue that they are trying to get people to buy cells, but at the cost of them I’m sure very few people actually do. It seems that more people would leave in frustration than the sales would mske up for.

Maybe I’m wrong. They have the data to mine. But from my perspective running out of power cells would kill my interest in the game.

11. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I am having shortage of Rare power cells , i think they should put powercells in market shop or just remove it because i have lots of rare items i can but material from market but can't get powercells . this thing doesn't make sense . this game keep everything very random , you can't choose between Interceptor or Reaper pieces . you can't choose what when you gonna get from boxes or when you finish ten pieces. you can have copyies of item but can't have power cells .

Sidd gamer and Hellcat_17 like this.
  12. SpatulaOfLove

SpatulaOfLove Member

Dear god get rid of the fricken power cells already. So frustrating to be stalled completely on progression, but then get matched up with substantially stronger players and get clubbed.

Sidd gamer, envylife and Hellcat_17 like this.
  13. Fawlty

Fawlty New Member

Power cells won’t go away. It’s Rovio’s way to earn a living. Sucks that they’ve basically done a bait and switch with power cells. They eliminated the event reward for cells. Now this. Next will probably nerfing the number of cells from guild quest rewards :(

Sidd gamer likes this.
  14. Fawlty

Fawlty New Member

I take it back. Scrapped a level 11 rare and got 5 epic cells. Random is ok I guess :)

Sidd gamer likes this.
  15. Hellcat_17

Hellcat_17 Active Member

Only the people with money to burn buy power cells and that's all rovio cares about, but that seems bad for the long term success for the game to stay relevant by keeping players interested and playing. Even free to play players are important to the game because they're the majority and without them this game that I love will not be around forever. I am not a big spender btw I'm VIP every month and the once in a blue moon great offer.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  16. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Scrapping a T2 rare will give you 1 or 5 epic cells, or a legendary cell.
    Nothing has changed.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  17. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    AAHHHHHHHHJXJFVWIDJGLWKD

Seriously Rovio?

Where am I gonna get epic powercells? The legendary raffle board?

18. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Not really...You can't buy power cells with in or out of game currency, and lets face it, Power Cell shortages were still common even when they were available in the Events. Power Cells have never been balanced properly in this game, as evidenced by the complete uselessness of common and uncommon cells followed by shortages of Rare, then Epic, then Legendary.

You can get them with lots of scrapping, but it's both tedious and annoying. That requirement to mass scrap to progress in this game without a reasonable user interface to do so is even more annoying than the existence of them in the game.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  19. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Why not the normal? I get them enough times (I think)
    Tbh I never faced the problem of running out of powercells lol
    In the raffle I always got (no longer) bored by those cells XD

Last edited: 15 Dec 2018
    Sidd gamer likes this.
  20. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

This is the Devs reply for powercells. How wonderful isn't it:rolleyes:
    Screenshot_20181203-140858__01.jpg