1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Delete accounts or Improve your servers *poll*

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Undead fixer, 7 Dec 2018.

?

Delete accounts that hasn't been played for over an year? Or improve their servers?

1. Delete Accounts.

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. Improve the servers.

10 vote(s)
    47.6%
  3. Fixer you are BAD at making Ideas.

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. Undead fixer

Undead fixer Active Member

Rovio on my main it's been laggy as hell and it must be the same as for others.
    It's been like this for a year when you start deleting accounts or improve your servers...
    No one wants this Horrible lag just ruining our battles plus my internet connection works fine so it must be alot of accounts that making the lag or your servers not good enough.
    Who agrees???

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

"Delete accounts or improve your servers?"
    That actually makes no sense, because neither do multiple accounts affect latency in a realtime game(why would they? They're tucked away in a different part of the system to be logically speaking), and as for lag, what I see is, there's some people talking about lag but most of them are fine, which means that it's a problem of the PATH that your network is following to go to the central server.
    As @Zeus clearly said, it may be possible to divide the game into multiple servers for multiple regions, however it will divide the playerbase, which, at least a couple of months ago, was too small for this move to be necessary.

A solution would be VPN(which I really don't recommend) or getting a better ISP, but other than that, idk.

3. Undead fixer

Really as always Disagree
    I'm trying to make a point here last year it was not match lag as it was today.
    And you saying my Internet connection is bad??

How it was at 200 pings last year now it's 400 and 500 pings..

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Do you get consistent lag?

5. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Consider lag your super power. Imagine it like a nitro which jumps randomly.

6. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Are you a server engineer? Nope? Then it's kinda like a client telling dentist their drill is not sharp enough when undergoing treatment.

My game is not lagging. If the problem was in server, then shouldn't I also feel it?

I think it's possible that performance requirements get higher over time so if you're using same device and the same internet you used one year ago, then they might have become outdated and start to lag. While Rovio surely tries to keep the game playable with as many old devices as possible there will still be the limit somewhere. Buy a high-end device and a faster internet and try again.

7. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

*Add more servers.
    *Options for making 2+ account.

8. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    As long it's not my account, sure!

Jokes aside, I don't think lag is a server issue. Play on different wifis and see the difference.

Also, I'm no expert but wouldn't inactive accounts actually *help* your lag? No need to delete them if they are not affecting you at all.

9. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    Woah , just wondering how come you get this idea , lol

Agile Vanguard likes this.
  10. Undead fixer

This forum sucks anyway I'm just trying to help out but nope...

•ABT• likes this.
  11. Undead fixer

And plus are you just too want disagree because I'm not a high level player??? Tell me that and you saying my internet connection is OUTDATED tf?
    is that dude how can it be outdated lmfao

12. Undead fixer

And the phone is not old got it just weeks ago...

13. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Haha, do you know what that sounds like? It's like a bad comedian doing a stand up show and calling the audience bad when they're not laughing.

Who even knows your level? Just so you know, some of us haven't read your entire post history to see if you have mentioned it before. And actually we aren't saying your internet connection is outdated but we are simply speculating that could be one possible explanation because you never told us how fast is the connection you use. Also, performance requirements can possibly get higher over time so you might need more powerful device if you're experiencing constant lag. But again you're not telling us what device you use so we're all just guessing.

14. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Phone age doesn't really matter so much, it's more about the specs. I'm not a tech expert myself but I can tell if you buy a cheap phone with poor specs then you will have lag no matter how new the phone is. You haven't mentioned what phone do you use?

15. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

If your ping is 200 to 400 then you have lag, because your connection is bad.
    If your ping is 50 (like me) and you're still lagging, it's your device.
    I'm playing on an $80 smartphone running Android 7.0 and it's bad, even in half res with a ping of 50.

16. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I know some people disagree with you but there some lag for sure . Its mainly happened when both team in close range and keep firing . when I play events and all players are in capture zone then i feel like there is some lag and targeting system don't work , sometimes control stop working ship stop moving . its not due to internet .