1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Batter Match making

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Su-57, 3 Dec 2018.

1. Hellcat_17

Hellcat_17 Active Member

4 fixers and a speeder on my team and no one is fleeted how is matchmaking not rigged?

Attached Files:

2. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

43B1C696-8B16-4511-BA91-9EBB0198005F.jpeg

This one was pretty dumb too. 3 fixers on one side none on the other. Instead they got 4 shooters. With amped up dmg now, I don’t care how good the fixers are, this was only going to end one way.

TräcyÜ likes this.
  3. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

A77926B1-A8F8-406E-9376-5C611774AA51.png

Strange - 2 battles later I get the same thing basically. Did something change with matchmaking that is causing weird fixer heavy teams?

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I had a 5 shooter vs 3 Fixer match yesterday as well. My Shooter team was fairly inept though, before I knew it they were all dead but I didn't watch the replay to see what happened to them, though I suspect they were all idiots and ran into piles of mines thinking they were still playing TDM.

I agree, the matchmaking algorithms need to first and foremost balance ships side to side... seems that may have been overrides by some other mysterious balancing

Fish likes this.
  5. The Skywolf

The Skywolf Member

I had quite a few games with 2-3 fixers on one team and none on the other; if the shooters are competent (about 25% of all the reds cruising around) it's easy to kill the fixer team, but if they sit back and think they don't need to take risks thry lost before even starting to fire

6. ShinkuMoon

ShinkuMoon Member

I did that for a short period of time. My conclusion as a fixer however, was to get better at ID'ing idiots in your team fast because nothing can "stop" stupidity. Idiots won't listen to you and rush into an obvious minefield in a tunnel laid by unfriends 10s ago in front of his/her face even if you spam "negative, follow me" and drop a repair box on the other way.

Back to the topic, I got one match with 4 fixers+ shooter vs no-fixer unfriends yesterday and it was my 2nd time getting this for 2 years so I suppose it was a recent update that messed up the matchmaking. Not that previous matchmaking was anywhere close to satisfying though.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.