1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Capture the flag...and coin system on CTF

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by DWDR ^ weksels, 6 Dec 2018.

1. DWDR ^ weksels

DWDR ^ weksels New Member

15 years ago i was real action shooter lover... and i loved CTF games... so i can say 2 problems that u got in CTF event

1st. and the bigest problem that CTF got is that u dont have sounds when someone steal flag... when flag is catured our flag is returned... u need to make thouse sounds... because when u are in action u can get big head pains of watching chat... flag returned flag taken... again returnerd and so on...
    If there will be sounds u will make ctf like it need to be... because its to stupid when i go backwards and shooting saving my life I dont have time to watch chat is flag at home our no... if i not see that someone got it in up screens that i think that he is at home.. bit no i go to capture point and die because flag is droped somewhere

Sounds like this..

2nd...
    I think that devs... just maked CTF event for yellow ship lovers... to they also can get many easy coins... what they cant do on normal events....
    But coin deal after battle make me mad sometimes in ctf mode....

Problem is that they not maked right coin deal system...
    They just make get 10 coins for thouse ho capture flags... and ho more coins for thouse ho take flag and spend long time with it...
    I hate situations when our speeder fast run... take enemy flag and after 15 sec he is just waiting our running around on our capture...
    When he relax there ...i spend 5min
    ... to try kill our flag carrier...and return the flag... i kill 3 times ... 2 times return flag.
    . But after end of battle i get 5 our 6 coins...
    Its not right....

U not maked right coin dealing for outhers ho not steal flags... but make team win...

On every CTF MODE...
    Bigest points get player ho captured the flag... but points get also players ho kill flag carrier... and return the flag
    double points for killing flag carrier and point for returning flag...
    The same u can use in BB... 2 coins more get player ho killed flag carrier and 1 coin more for returning flag... then i will get 8 coins and will be happy after end of battle...

2. CeeMeNoMore

CeeMeNoMore Member

Ctf isn't really for yellow ships either.. I mean in some ways yes but not really. Cant even use nitro or overboost without dropping the flag.. buts it's stupid how all ships don't have the ability to dump the flag. But I see how annoying it would be seeing speeders just hold on to the flag until time runs out.. they should just replace ctf in general.

3. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Speeders, defenders and enforcers have CTF.

Shooters, fixers, inceptors and maybe reaper have team deathmatch.

4. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    I admit that speeders have an advantage in capturing but any ship can hold the flag for a long time.

5. DWDR ^ weksels

DWDR ^ weksels New Member

Guys..... i dont care that speeders our someone else get thouse 10.. coins...
    I just want that they make rewards our battle achievemets also for thouse ho kill flag carriers and return flags..

Regular in CTF I get just 5 to 6 coins... if im lucky and taked flag before some speeder... then maybe more....
    And its not fair... because thouse speeders just relax and they not go front and dont make hard work on returning flag... and finish battle with max 5k dmg...
    And i dont care about dmg that make in battle... because i can defend our flag.. i can play in middle and cover enemy flag carrier and i can play on attacking our flag carrier..

Last edited: 6 Dec 2018
    envylife and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

If you use fire meta, it's easy to get 8-10 coins even on a shooter in CTF. I do it myself. Flag carrier kills are counted as well, in my experience.

Agile Vanguard likes this.