1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A New Ship

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HARPO!, 5 Dec 2018.

1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    this will be an entirely new ship to the game of Battle Bay.

• Orange color items
    • 5 new items so that you can decide a cool setup
    • The ship will have 3 red slots worth 4 slot points..........1 yellow slot point worth 2 slot points.........2 blues worth 3 points........and 2 orange worth 3 points
    Here are the items:
    1. Attrition beam- (idea from a previous post) shoots an enemy like a railgun. And give you the amount of health that you took away from them
    2. Heavy shocker- shoots like blast, and shocks all people in the radius: stunning, and blinding them
    3. Under Shield- is only good for mines, and torps. Has a crap ton of health becasue it’s for mines and torps. (Perfect for getting rid of mines and torp spamming
    4. Wall gun- (help with name) produces a wall blocking a path. Shoots out a pod that sprouts up a wall. It can be placed on mines to get rid of them, even your team’s mines. Plus, if a ship is in the path of the wall, the wall won’t form all the way, The wall pod could even be blocked by a shield. The wall is tall enough to block torps, mines, grenades, and cannons. Missiles and mortars can get over it.
    Has good health since it is a shooter enforcer hybrid, but it has new items.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

Please no more new ships. I have all of the new ships and i use interceptor/reaper regularly so I'm not here to complain about how hard they are to get. But I for one need a breather before anything else is added. First its going to take me some time to level up guardian to a useable level. Second I'm going to need even more time to work out a playable stategy with it. And those two don't even factor in that I'm still leveling up the other 2 new ships and working on items for reaper because I wasn't much of a fixer before.

And a new class of items would be even worse unless they are going to start giving away epic powercells with every match played. I developed and mapped out an upgrade plan that fit the powercells I had before the new ships. Interceptor comes along and I think no problem I've got a bit of a surplus in the budget. Then reaper arrives and I decide that I can make it work but I'm going to have to streamline a bit and reduce the variety of items I use. But now that guardian is here I'm truly screwed if I want to put epics on it. There just aren't enough powercells and at the rate I get legendary items, parts, and item pieces bypassing epic isn't a viable option. For now the plan is to go with rare teal items and hope more p cells arrive.

3. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I just want to get to ten total ships, so we can have a true Highlander 5v5 game. There can be only one!

Personally I'd like to see more Hybrid slots appear on other ships. How about a hybrid Green/Teal slot on Fixer?

4. Skirra08

:confused:
    Well I said no new ships but then I posted an idea for one in the new ships thread so I may have a multiple personality disorder issue. ADD ALL OF THE SHIPS:confused::(:mad::confused::eek:o_O

HARPO! and Sidd gamer like this.
  5. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

6. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

THATS WHAT IM PUSHING FOR DUDE! The og’s versus the new breeds

Sidd gamer likes this.
  7. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Wait what?

Sidd gamer likes this.
  8. Skirra08

I'm not a fan of the idea of a new ship but thinking about the idea made me come up with one, the Intimidator. 5RRR1Y1G5BBB a black ship with red neon think of a more agressive reaper but with more health than that or interceptor.

Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Red neon...
    This pleases my dark side

Sidd gamer likes this.
  10. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

The Duct Side will always be better !!!

Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.