1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Shock wave?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Splatt1972, 5 Dec 2018.

1. Splatt1972

Splatt1972 Member

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't a "shock wave" the area of damage that is created from a large explotion from like a mortar or torpedo???

2. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    I don't get it , all mortar and torpedo has area dmg , which reduced dmg depend on the closeness to the center of explosion ( + Explosive cannon , don't forget )

As for shock wave , from what I know it's a effect like stun for railgun hit with certain event perk

Cmiiw

3. Splatt1972

Splatt1972 Member

So when you killed me from the other side of the wall with a big torpedo, that's not a shock wave?

4. DarkImmortal

DarkImmortal Active Member

That is called AOE dmg, not shockwave

5. Splatt1972

Splatt1972 Member

AOE??? Oh ic area of effect... right?

6. Splatt1972

Splatt1972 Member

So what i thought was a "shock wave", was actually an "area of effect", then what is a "shock wave"???