1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

CTF cheating behaviour !

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mad_Bulls_007, 1 Dec 2018.

1. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

The players are taking advantage of carrying the flag for the most time to get more coins in event. Some of the players don't even capture even when our own flag is in the capture circle. They are taking the game longer and thus earning more coins than others.

This has to be fixed in the next event. Otherwise instead of capturing players would be busy carrying the flag for the longest. Or even better, just Change the name of CTF to carrying the flag for the most time. :-\

This is an example of what players are doing to get more coins. This defender doesn't capture even though our flag is the capture circle. I reported him for cheating, but I doubt action would be taken against him.

20181201_202255.gif

PS: And yes, he got the most coins. :mad:

Last edited: 1 Dec 2018
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Players have pointed this flawed reward system out from the beginning of CTF. Rovio product management doesn't care.

3. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

They literally Don't. SMH :(

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I killed on unfriendly ship taking our flag but the my team player who was closer to the flag decided not to return it . so another unfriendly ship take it away . lots of players don't know what they need to do . they should put proper rule list for CTF event so all players know what they should do .

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

Rovio Management........
    D172B4F7-2763-4EE9-89AB-CFD8E19E779E.png

TheAntiSnipe and Agile Vanguard like this.
  6. MGEV

MGEV Member

He is stupid to be honest. That behavior is unnecessary. Capturing still give good coins. He can't do this in all matches cuz it's very hard for him to compete with other fast boats. 1-2 more coins not worth risking the win. Too bad some people has shallow mind.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. anilrj

anilrj New Member

Well Mentioned that's the reason i dont play CTF event:mad:

8. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

I think I saw this player,too.
    And he/she got 4 coins when he/she is in my team.
    I got 8.