1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Event.... This Is Getting Old Fast!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jamel H., 26 Nov 2018.

1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I came to this same conclusion last week... a coin flip's chance of continuing in a game means it has thoroughly, and purposefully, lost its appeal.

2. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Dont know why devs of this game not making better choices. There were lot of legendary because if events earlier but whats the matter they can always release more lvl. Coc seems fine leveling items each update.
    Why are they conserving lvls.. lol
    Also clash royale also had legendary arena as last but they made ranks within the arena. Bb could do that same. Not all NM player are same. Rank them within NM.
    Also not communicating with your customers is like so unpractical. Its 2018, games provides a lot of information and listens to them.
    Bb is like we are asking them to make a pizza and they making t-shits. Maybe they are making good t-shirts and maybe we like them. But our requirement pizza doesn't go away. We asked for that thing specifically because we want that. Demand and Supply. Ever heard of it devs.??

3. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

My new ships for free....i play only for them... Screenshot_2018-11-25-20-35-47-920_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-11-25-20-36-04-481_com.rovio.battlebay.png

4. Sidd gamer

Sidd gamer Active Member

is going to be 3 types of ship pieces soon

5. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Of maybe it will still be two and one you can’t progress on at all for that event

6. Undead fixer

Undead fixer Active Member

Lol

7. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Though I share the same concerns of thoughts shared on this thread, I wonder if they're testing to see the impact:

- Making events a full-time feature
    - Bumping up the variety of event types
    - How rewards could be integrated into main game play or;
    - Trying to keep us distracted for another purpose.

8. Killerduck

Killerduck Member

JeeE I get what all you guys are saying but tons of people are still playing the events and it's a fun game regardless of what they do. If your bored then your just not having fun anymore

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. MGEV

MGEV Member

I still like event more than regular games, I will like regular game a little more if they remove infamy tanking penalty. New boats, u can play a lot to get it free or work a lot then pay for it is your choice, you can't have everything easy.

envylife and TheAntiSnipe like this.