1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SPINE OF MINE AND NAPALM RUINS THE GAME

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SP4KKO, 14 Nov 2018.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'm just strutting around on my defender rn. 16.6k HP with a 160HP selfheal, what COULD go wrong?

Defender is literally the Volvo of the bay. Safe and family friendly:D

Napolike1926 likes this.
  2. MGEV

MGEV Member

Man leave napalm alone, it’s the mine that is the problem not napalm. Since event becomes a permanent thing, Rovio needs to nerf mines for event. Mine damage can go up to 7k+, active range is really big, hard to sail between them without trigger them, huge splash damage, and they stay on the battlefield too long, Mines spamming happens in every event.

3. Napolike1926

Napolike1926 Active Member

Hahaha yeah.. just I like to run like a ferrari :p anyway my defender lv around 20 I guess.. but no problem, I just don't play events anymore since their rewards are no rewards :p and 4.55k in rank at my second season with grenade t5 *-*

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. RealChampion

RealChampion Member

Current Mine mechanism is ruining the game. Endless spamming with no skills involved and still you have done ton of damage. That's plain stupid. ROVIO wake up and do something good with Mine mechanics. At least color code them....

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. Undead fixer

Undead fixer Active Member

Yeah man mines are just too op and they are just dumb as hell no skill no nothing and no less few days ago our whole team got cornered and got rekt hard these shit mine spammers are really Ruining the game
    So much lag man
    And plus it's not funny when your team gets killed in there own base wtf is that??