1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

It's unfair...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by massiveattack1312, 29 Nov 2018.

?

who thinks that T2 legy need be better than T5 epic?

1. yes, definitely

38.5%
  2. no

61.5%
  1. massiveattack1312

massiveattack1312 New Member

Its funny how free weapon is better from what is being bought..
    for legy t2 weapon you need 20 legendary pieces.. did you know how many money u need to spend to get them? (because in this game a chance for getting legy piece is close to 1%) and on all that ,epic weapon be better then T2 legy??? c'mon guys.. at least unlock 4th slot perk on legy T2 to be closer to max epic..

sorry for bad English..

Attached Files:

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

No. It is good how it is.

Sidd gamer and SAME DIFF3R3NC3 like this.
  3. massiveattack1312

I really think that legy t2 need a little bit buff..

4. massiveattack1312

I've seen top players who use max epic instead T2.. and just because is max epic better than T2 legy they stuck with max epic and they don't feel the need buy epic containers to upg legendary weapons because is price for one legy PIECE-not weapon is so damn high.. not to mention that besides the red ones, there are also blue, yellow green legy parts.. and u must risk buy epic containers for what? to get ONLY ONE green legy piece? think about that..

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

I agree. The prize of legendaries, or the time to obtain them if you want, is extremely unbalanced compared to what they give to you (the damage output they have).

When two rarities have the same damage output at certain levels, you'd expect them to have the same value, which isn't the case here.

It always drives me crazy when somebody posts screenshots of battles complaining about enemies having overpowered legendaries for their level, while they also have T4/5 epics.

But I really don't mind how it's set today, but to answer your question, yes it's unfair.

Sidd gamer, SWAT0013, Flint and 2 others like this.
  6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It's fine as it is.

7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Forreal, if I'm not mistaken a T5 rare is equal to a unleveled legendary. With the amount of time required to actually level a legendary enough to surpass the damage of a t5 Epic, there's really no point lol

8. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

I believe, sorry to correct you here, that a t1, lvl1 legendary is equivalent to a lvl51 rare item. So an unleveled legendary is just a fraction stronger than a lvl50 rare.

9. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I was going off that crappy graph they showed us lol, I'm sure it wasn't exact but I knew they were pretty close.

Jimbot and Sidd gamer like this.
  10. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

T2 legendary is pretty easy to get for free with the legendary achievements, just gotta farm whatever rngesus hands you.
    T3 is where it gets tricky, so I think it makes sense that that's where the leggos surpass epics.

TheAntiSnipe and ViscountSniffit like this.
  11. massiveattack1312

what about t1 legendary? I play this game from how it came out and barely got for ONE legendary weapon.. that is bullshit.. one red legendary piece in two months?! which means a ONE legendary weapon in year and a half.. when you look at all that wasted time + time for achievements .. and in the end max epic will be stronger on t2 legy... its honestly TERRIBLE

12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

LOL that's exactly how it plays out, bro! Welcome to the harsh reality of BB!

(Honestly, it took me less than a year to get my first leggy but even that was because of the events :D)

What's Up Player likes this.
  13. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

If you really want one, go for the achievements. Way faster and you are in control of which one you get. But as you see from above, they aren’t the magical win boosting things that people expect them to be. I’ve picked up a bunch from achievements and for the most part I don’t use them.

TheAntiSnipe and Ava_05 like this.
  14. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I don't know what to tell you man.
    I haven't spent a cent on this game and I have 12 legendary items.
    I only have the duplicates for one T3, but I can take a few of them to T2 once I complete their achievements.