1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Till now i have draw 2000 coins - no ship coins of 2000 or 5000

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AVID, 28 Nov 2018.

1. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Till now i have draw 2000+ coins - no ship coins of 2000 or 5000, always getting 65 rarely getting 500.
    There should be particular point for getting 2000 or 5000 ship coins,
    not able to reach even 900 coins to get leg perks. better u have to provide even ship coins at some point.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I haven't gotten a 5k pieces till date either, hope they put up a "guaranteed reward system" and change up those mechanics. Too much effort, too little reward.

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  3. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

0.5% (chance) x 200 (times of purchase) = 100%

20 coins per purchase

200 x 20 = 4,000 coins to have a fighting chance for the 5,000 pieces (still not guaranteed due to RNG)

Rogue Blueberry and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I'm at the point (level 21 interceptor and level 27 reaper) that the grind required to to upgrade one ship level with 65 ship piece boxes feels like an act in futility.

There needs to be a guaranteed ship piece reward at 10 crates. Not asking for 5000, but at least some type of bonus.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Level 20 reaper here(I think, not sure, confused between 19 and 20) and I agree. Haven't even unlocked the interceptor yet xD

6. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

As a yellow boat guy here also, I actually find the Interceptor to be a pretty good boat and more playable than the Reaper. Massive firepower in events to go along with that single nitro or overboost for a little excitement. I can typically out damage most level 50 shooters in events. I would seriously consider being an Interceptor main in Ranked battles if I could get it up to level 40 (which would give me another 1100 HP)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

You probably need more than that to be sure, many of us will have gotten the box by then, but more than 1/3 of all players won't be so lucky.

(1-(0,5/100))^200 = 0.3669 .. So 37% of people won't get that 5000 box for the ship they want even after 200 boxes.

If you're after any 5000 box (both ships), then 14% of us won't get a 5000 box after buying 200 chests.
    It took @Djradnad 624 boxes to get his first 5000 box.. Dude is really unlucky..

RNG is only fair, on average :(

Djradnad and Fixer sa Recto like this.