1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

#Fixerlife

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by SAME DIFF3R3NC3, 21 Nov 2018.

1. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

CAFDB5BD-5CAA-4ADF-B495-C063912CEF7E.gif
    Every. Damn. Game.

Nikkie!, V__, Ultrah and 7 others like this.
  2. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister New Member

As a full time shooter I apologise for this and would like to assure you that I really feel for the players living #Fixerlife

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 likes this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Protip: The one moving to the area without the rock is a sniper and the one moving to the area with the rock is a brawler, I say this with about 80% accuracy. So choose your fighter depending on what range you like to heal in.

4. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

Plot twist: Both shooters actually stayed close by and we cleaned house.....
    26525E42-507E-4D1F-B0D1-B003CA27F5A4.png

You were pretty close with your guess.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'll tell you why I knew that. Me and a sniper friend spawned on that map, I told him to take the rocky side. He didn't, saying he has a strategic advantage staying at range while I'd do better peeking those rocks.

I'd always gone rocky side, but this time, I knew that snipers preferred the non-rocky side:)

Edit: I HATE this keyboard, but what can I do, it's so comfy to type with!

Last edited: 22 Nov 2018
    SAME DIFF3R3NC3 likes this.
  6. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

As soon as I read your guess, it was like a lightbulb went off in my head. IT. JUST. MADE. SENSE. How did I never realize that before!? I’ll never forget that info now, thank you.

Mr. Mister and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister New Member

Me 2. Cant believe i never saw it that way before. I am a brawler and i always go for the rocks.

TheAntiSnipe and SAME DIFF3R3NC3 like this.