1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Tired of Dying.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by KATZ, 25 Nov 2018.

1. KATZ

KATZ New Member

Why won't my fire button work when it's needed. Seems like it quits working to help the unfriends. I'm always over matched. I've been sitting on epic weapons for so long now. Your computer needs a tune up. I don't enter the CTF events because I have no chance of beating them or winning.Its like that's is as far as the computer is going to let me go. I've paid my share and it seems like the computer wants more and more. Everything in the game gets more expensive and farther away . Everyone has the so called legendary weapons , that I have to fight all the time. Mommy and Daddy's money and the game manipulators own this game. HELP FOR THE POOR ! Over $300 you'd think that I would have better evertthing.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I don't know who you are and what you do, but I can tell you, I haven't spent a dime and am sitting on three legendaries. And trust me when I say they are overrated as heck.

Other than that, I can help you. Send us a screenshot of your inventory, and we can build you up into a killing machine.

3. BagAhBread•

BagAhBread• New Member

i agree legendaries are overrated

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

To be clear, this is the chart:

L1 Legendary (T1) = T5 Rare = T4 Epic (L34)
    L10 Legendary (T1) = T4 Epic
    L24 Legendary (T3) = T5 Epic

So you see, you don't even need to care about Legendary being more useful than Epic until you have 3 of copies of the same, and that is very rare. Even if you do get 3, it will be far cheaper to build up a T5 Epic. I have Legendary items sitting unclaimed in Achievements because they are useless relative to my other items.

And for the third time in this thread: Legendaries are overrated.

5. KATZ

KATZ New Member

The problem is the computer keeps matching against people with 2000 -2800 hitpoints . The only thing that I have to match is missiles and we all know how great aim they have. None of my weapons are fast enough . I fire, then they mosey out of the way of it. Most of my epic weapons are and have been stuck at their 1 for months now. I'm disabled so you know that I can't afford to pay to win. Shoot I don't mind losing but all the time is getting old. I've paid my dues for the game. Just seems like ROVIO promotes bullying. Now my rare weapons are stuck in limbo too. Just sayin. Oh I'm Reeper2005SER . Tanks for time.

6. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

sounds like you aren't leading your shots, that's how you hit people, especially with cannons and mortars, just aim at where they're going, not where they are.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

I use missiles myself(am farming them for achievements in fact, they're awesome) and you gotta manipulate the spread(no it isn't RNG). You should choose targets wisely, make sure they're moving laterally. You should shoot from an as-close-to-stationary-as-possible position, and you should predict their movement.

I sympathize with you on the bullying, I face people with t5 legendaries in Ranked and t3 legendaries in Events xD

8. KATZ

KATZ New Member

Dang, that gives me hope. Lol ! I realized that sitting still they are pretty accurate. But, sitt8ng still opens another chapter. I do appreciate your input.

9. KATZ

KATZ New Member

10. KATZ

KATZ New Member

That's the main problem. Getting the epic one's. I've been sitting on epic just waiting to upgrade. Now my rare weapons are stuck in limbo too. All the game does is keep giving me the same rare torpedo and gernad. Green ones on a regular bases or uncommon. Everyone still has me over matched on hit points of weapons, usually triple the hit points. I would be grateful for the blue cylinders. Being disabled I can't afford to pay to win. So it seems I'll be here awhile. Can't get enough gold pieces because of floaters (squatters) and the ones going for the achievement weapons. They aren't worried about winning just adding up points. Tanks for your time.

11. KATZ

KATZ New Member

That's just one of the problems . When I lead them and fire they just keep going or turn out of the way before the projectile can make it to them. I don't know if anyone else experience their boat not being as fast or agile or responsive. It's like I'm dragging an anchor. Sticky walls . I turn opposite of the wall and nothing , even trying to rotate the screen doesn't help.
    Tanks for the input.

12. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Again, lead your shots,
    I'm assuming you use shooter yes? Most of the ships in this game aren't fast until you have a quality turbo, and even then unless it's an interceptor or speeder, you probably won't be moving fast. That's just how the game works pal.

13. TheAntiSnipe

You can "flash" into a sitting still position. Basically, you fool the game into thinking you're sitting still while you go forward-backward, shooting missiles the moment you change direction. For missiles, here's the lowdown:

Long range: Don't move, the stuff that's going to hit you is unavoidable if you're a shooter for the most part, and the avoidable stuff is simply out of range :p

Medium Range: Juke(go forward-backward) as specified before

Short range: Move as much as you wanna, missiles never spread up close.