1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is battle bay gonna have a black Friday sale?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Taevion0, 23 Nov 2018.

1. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

I've got money for u to take but u all must be busy eating turkey.

Happy thxgiving; thx for making this awesome 5v5 boat game.

2. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    Yes in the form of deals Screenshot_20181123-100510.jpg Screenshot_20181123-100506.jpg Screenshot_20181123-100459.jpg

Taevion0 likes this.
  3. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

Omg I just saw that ingame and IT SUCKS. Hope they stop trying to force feed people to buy their new boats... It's the last thing on my priority list to wrk on a new boat when my current one still needs upgrading.

Hey battle bay can u offer some weapon related deals instead of those obnoxious ship pieces?

4. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem like a Black Friday offer to me.. I can't see the value for money in this.

Taevion0 likes this.