1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Wtf with new coin system....

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by DWDR ^ weksels, 19 Nov 2018.

1. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

I can respect someone who can admit that they were wrong. We all get frustrated and make mistakes. I know I have.

2. VincentP

VincentP Member

Retweet.

3. VincentP

VincentP Member

I know you are supposed to moderate the forum but makes me sad that in a way, you are the only "rovio authority" that talks to us and only thing you do is moderate instead of going to the point of the thread too.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Sadly we are just players like you bro. We have no input in game decisions etc.

6. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

game already nerf...

7. DWDR ^ weksels

DWDR ^ weksels New Member

Next time read my posts till end.... i already writed that before was 5% chanse of epic peark... now its 2%....