1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Q3 financials

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by xxxBISMARCKxxx, 22 Nov 2018.

1. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

I'm concerned about the Q3 financials showing this continuing downward trend for BB. I don't know what the bottom is as far as them maintaining it..
    Screenshot_20181121-162828.png

Djradnad likes this.
  2. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Rovio is scrapeing the bottom of the barrel; a live action competion TV show?!? Hopefuly the devs can somehow extracate themselves from Rovio once/if it bankrupts...

Djradnad likes this.
  3. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

If it involves launching real people from giant slingshots to knock stuff down, I'll watch it at least once!

Riddlerpaji and Epekka like this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Let's be honest, we ALL know what's going on here. They want DAU, and they want buyers. My suggestion remains. Engage the users more. Make events profitable, grinders will come back in droves.

HappyUnicorn789 likes this.
  5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Too late.

Djradnad likes this.
  6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The key is this: "The decline of Angry Birds Blast, Angry Birds Evolution and Battle Bay were due to lower acquisition investments in these games, thus decreasing their daily active user count (DAU)"

7. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

"iMpRoVE tHerrE fEuTuRe PeRfErMeNcE"

Good one.

8. NmE

NmE Member

Game is dieing. If anyone knows a good mobile app let me know.

Once they fix warframe bug stopping me from playing. I will prob switch over to that.

I would recommend people stop paying cash for things. Could be in the next couple quarters total shutdown