1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

Will you add an option to the game settings, turn off the zoom while aiming?

FearsomeChicken, envylife and Icey like this.
  2. Icey

Icey Member

You do get coins for doing that, but not as much. If you're a flag carrier then yeah you'll get a lot of coins. Capturing a flag doesn't award as much coins as carrying the flag. And yes, I definitely do agree on the stuff for fixer, but in TDM I often see fixers get 10 coins instead of other ships.

3. Aggramony

Aggramony New Member

What pisses me off is that for the new ships you need the damn puzzle pieces to upgrade them. Had I known that from the start I never would've bothered with the reaper in the first place! Every time now when I get an alert on my phone about that damn game I get pissed!! No damn integrity just a bunch of greedy FUC*S!!!

Ekans_Hissy likes this.
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I've requested this several times. Yesterday after firing a Torp I was stuck in zoom mode... took a while for it to pull back out, and I wasn't even up against a wall. I'd like the torp aiming to remain constant... frequently I line it up and gradually tweak the angle and then as I'm ready to fire the aiming speed jumps to hyper speed and I'm off 25 degrees by the time I let go. I don't understand the value of these aiming mechanisms, so disabling them would be great.

5. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Would it be possible for the devs to change settings such that my ship doesn't shake too much or my screen doesn't get blinded when I get focus fired? Especially when weapon spammed by mortars, fbs, torps, xc and bcs.

I respect the realism of it all but if i loved to get stunned to death by shockwaves and flashes, I'd join the military and die or something.

FearsomeChicken likes this.
  6. Icey

Icey Member

Ey man. Take a chill pill. There's always going to be new events and you would always have to farm. It comes in many games. Just battle hard and you'll get your Reaper leveled eventually, just like how the rest of us had to do.

7. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

Can ships just be levelled up with gold after the event? The amount of time spent earning pieces is not any where equal to what it takes to earn gold.

8. Made in Chelsea

Made in Chelsea New Member

College
    A quick scrap button - gives players the decision to instantly scrap the items they unlock from chests or boxes so that they don’t have to go scrolling through their inventory to find it:)

Rafael00X and Icey like this.
  9. Timothy Murray

Timothy Murray New Member

Use gold to upgrade new ships. Just like other ships. I put in many hours to get a new ship just to find out I have to wait for another event or pay out of pocket just to upgrade the new ship i worked so hard for. Instead we should be ablento play daily and use gold to upgrade it

Ekans_Hissy likes this.
  10. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Claim all button for guild quests

11. xbabounex

xbabounex Member

Hi,
    I post two issues which push this game to a boring one for veterans.
    1- getting pieces is too random with gifts, raffle,.... we never get what we need to build our boat and weapons following the way we want. Epic and legendary are too rare. It needs one year to get one legendary, then locked to level 10 waiting for a second part of it.
    2- increasing skills takes too long time. I'm sticky to the same level for months. No interest.
    So, you should analyze settings to give us more chance to get want we need and to unlock increasing in order to maintain the interest.
    Thanks you.

12. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

I'm trying to level up my Reaper but the BIG problem is that I keep getting interceptor parts. What a joke! I've opened 13 chests and have only gotten 3 with reaper parts. It's already hard getting these pieces. AT LEAST let us choose what type we get.

Icey likes this.
  13. Icey

Icey Member

You know how you can see a "!" if you crit hit the enemy right? It would be nice if we can see the "!" for ourselves when we get hit with a crit

14. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Variable speed for replays: x1, x2, and x4 speed. Making it easier to get to the highlight of the battle when recording. Also a skip to battle results screen would be appreciated.

Icey likes this.
  15. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Monthly login bonus... Login everyday for that month and get rewarded with an extra chest.

Icey likes this.
  16. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

The option to spend pearls to reroll on item piece combinations. This should remove the item you're rerolling from the equation giving slightly better odds for an item you want.

gor.030 and Icey like this.
  17. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Based on Rovio's pricing and RNG, I'd say the odds of that happening are 1,000,000:1. I like it though.

Sewah, Icey and JoshW like this.
  18. BassinJ17

BassinJ17 New Member

Maybe adding a way to scrap several items at once?

Icey likes this.
  19. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I'm surprised this feature hasn't been added yet. Anyone who frequents the in game chat channels can tell you they are consistently spammed with guild recruitment/ looking for guild posts. Why can't we condense these into one channel to clean up the rest and make it easier to actually find the information people are looking for.

I also really like the facility idea, a place where guild leaders can browse guildless players to find ones who fit into their team. It takes no extra effort to be in a guild and you reap more rewards so this would be mutually beneficial.

I'd also like to add a new idea to the Adjusting the Sails topic that is also guild related. A free 1k guild raffle tokens for every day that you contribute to a quest that is completed. Can be redeemed only once per day! This would be a total of two free spins per rivalry and the idea is to add an incentive to being an active member. Many players are simply along for the free stuff and it can be difficult for guild leaders to track the contributions of 25 players over long periods of time. I would also like to suggest that 0 trophies=0 tokens to the same effect.

Another idea: A guild wide raffle. Every time a guild member spends tokens it adds to the guild wide meter. Once the meter is filled the guild leader/owner initiates the drawing and every guild member receives the item. Something like this would add another benefit to participating in an active guild and would also inspire increased teamwork and communication. The rewards could be similar to the legendary raffle and they could even throw in some cosmetic stuff for your guild to add to these screens:
    Screenshot_20181121-005006.jpg Screenshot_20181121-005013.jpg
    Such as different backgrounds, emblems or banners to go alongside your guilds name.

Icey likes this.
  20. SoNIcWaVER

SoNIcWaVER Member

Hey dude ur matched with my old guild, Wolves at the Bay!