1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

need EMP, new power full item

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by youchi, 21 Nov 2018.

1. youchi

youchi New Member

Have you ever been upset with the spreader MINE?
    Then what if all players use it so that the map is filled with MINE. it's crazy battle !! ...
    I always thought why MINE can't be disabled.
    Maybe it's time to create an item that is able to neutralize MINE.

I think it's the right time to create ELECTRO MAGNETIC PULSE (EMP).

Then what is the function?

EMP is a electromagnetic energy that can deactivate electrical devices. So, it's like REPAIR PULSE only has a longer radius and a longer cooldown. The effect of this item is to be able to destroy the MINE around the EMP blast radius, besides that the ship entering it's radius is also affected.
    What effect on the ships?
    Ships cannot function entirely in a certain duration depending on the radius. The effect is like a combination of frozen effects and stunt effects. Be a floating ship.
    So, if it's hit by the farthest radiation, the effect is brief. This item is entered in the yellow slot with 2 slot points.
    Data base on EPIC level :
    Radius >> base 8.5
    Cooldown >> base 25
    Slot color >> yellow
    Slot point >> 2 points
    Duration effect >> base max 8 seconds and min 3 seconds

2. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager