1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Gatlin gun issue

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Lithius, 21 Nov 2018.

1. Lithius

Lithius New Member

The past couple days my Gatlin gun has not been working properly. It will randomly go on cooldown after 1 shot. Sometimes it will fire a few shots and go on cooldown. The issue will persist for a while then go back to working as normal and letting my clip to 0 before going on cooldown. I currently had to unequip my gatlin gun which is my favorite weapon because of these issues.

Last edited: 21 Nov 2018
  2. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

I've had the same issue mate... fire a few shots, then the gun stops to do the 10 sec reload, despite still having shots in the clip and me still pressing fire and making no effort to switch weapons.

Lithius and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  3. Lithius

Lithius New Member

Yup!! This is exactly the problem. Hopefully they fix it soon