1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SPINE OF MINE AND NAPALM RUINS THE GAME

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SP4KKO, 14 Nov 2018.

1. Allot77

Allot77 New Member

2. Allot77

Allot77 New Member

Btw nice pic, it exactly explains what events are becomed.

3. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

I’m sure Rovio will tell us they’ve looked at the data, and everything is working as planned; and the issue is your phone/connection.......

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

All my events look like a mine plantation. Being stuck in one place means more tops and mortars to compensate for not being able to move around the map. My device is really struggling with the TDM events... relentless XPLOSIONS and suiciders, throw in some Napalm and I'll be honest, I've looked for an exit button in the middle of a TDM match on more than one occasion because I can no longer control my boat.

5. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    I'm not entirely sure about this but they gave mine a nerf. I can get much closer to them without exploding than before whatever update it was fixed.

6. Ho Aerp

Ho Aerp New Member

The advantages of Mine spammer in events :

Attached Files:

7. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Lol should have said TORPS

8. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I’ve always liked the idea of being able to shoot them to detonate.

Another option would be to make minefields do chain reactions. One expires and the hold field goes off, this way and area can’t be blocked off forever.

envylife and SAME DIFF3R3NC3 like this.
  9. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

As long as the detonating Mine is within the radius of the previous exploding mine, I’d be fine with this. It’s actually a very simple solution to the whole problem.

Aether_Zero and Djradnad like this.
  10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

That's a good option... and in reality it would be a buff to mines. The experimentation would make a game within a game, the goal being to set up a chain mines together that when triggered would take out an entire team at once.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

It would be a buff to "Thought-out mine placement" which I don't think is a bad idea at all.

Sidd gamer and JoshW like this.
  12. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Ultimately if your spawn is barricaded by mines whos fault is that? The player strolling across the map dealing no direct damage or the players who let him complete his journey?
    Matches are typically won by the team that is able to hold the middle of the map. If you're entire team is wiped from the middle at the start you most likely will not be winning regardless. I'd also like to add that the team with the spammer is at a disadvantage at the start, that's one less player firing cannons, mortars, torps, etc. into your ranks making it easier to win that initial battle to gain your "stronghold". From there you should have already profiled him as a spammer and know to sink him quick before he can set up a blockade.

Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  13. Kirk

Kirk New Member

A simple change to allow us to differentiate between enemy mines and friendly mines would be a big improvement.
    When both sides are spamming mines you have no choice but to run over them when you get surrounded by your team and your enemies.
    No strategy involved with them really when spamming so give us a chance to know which ones are which.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  14. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    You tried to destroy looieseafur?

15. Napolike1926

Napolike1926 Active Member

Another solution could be match mines set vs mines set and not let happens 2-3 mines set in same team vs no mines set. Easier and faster.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  16. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

If it's really that big of an issue the solution is simple. Set a limit to active mines. Say the limit is 5 per player, once they throw the sixth mine the first one they dropped (if it's still active) detonates.

Napolike1926 likes this.
  17. SP4KKO

SP4KKO New Member

Ragazzi, risposte intelligenti per favore ..Guys, smart answers please .. Kirk nice idea !! Mine blue friends and red enemy mines and bring the charging time to 20 seconds. It would be perfect .

18. Napolike1926

Not bad. Anyway we have many solutions, but the question is: would rovio will do something? :) cuz just ignore us, like always when we explain our problems, is easier. Let's hope in a different way

This Is Me likes this.
  19. TOBBOM

TOBBOM Member

Oh look, a mine event started today :rolleyes:

Let's all rush to mount mines and napalm on ships, then.

What could go wrong.

20. Napolike1926

Lol. Not really different from the other events anyway haha

TheAntiSnipe likes this.