1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game freezing

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by FirnenAhead, 7 Nov 2018.

1. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Every now and then the game freezes just before a Battle or even in countdown. This has messed up several matches because I have to close the app and enter again. This takes about 20-30 seconds and me or teammates may get killed during my absence. I think I may have even raised a reputation as a floater because this happens way too often.

Additionally, I have experimented 2 or 3 times that the server throws me our for 3 to 10 minutes. I literally try to enter but it won't allow me. I try other games and they work perfectly, so it's not my internet...

Please fix this

2. AndyAshton

AndyAshton Member

Yes. I have encountered several times, ratio about 10:1 battles. The game freezes before the battle. I have to close it and restart the game. When re-entering, the battle has already started.

This happens after the latest update. Very costly and disturbing.

Attached Files:

FirnenAhead and FataMorgana88 like this.
  3. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Devs:
    Do something about these freezing, crashing, lagging, disconnections before adding anymore new stuff please. the game is great but the fixes are terrible. thanks

FirnenAhead likes this.
  4. MiracleMax

MiracleMax Member

Same here, game crashes often on matching window before count down. If I ever get reconnected, it lags to the point it's not playable

5. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Same here

6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

BB: I neva freez

Lol xD

Jokes aside, I had a crash happen to me once, but never in the frequency y'all are having. Hope they find what's up and fix it!

7. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Yeah.encountered game lag and game freeze today,it just make my feel very mad.With game lag 100 infamy has just vanished into dust instantly,rly had enough with this

8. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I have a feeling there will not be an official reply to this thread since so many of these issues have been ignored.
    My gut says the developers operate under the assumption that everyone's devices are too old and the latest updates are taxing the capacity of your devices so you should buy new devices to play the game. However they are not going to officially tell us that.

9. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

wait for the “it’s your internet connection” scape goat

10. AndyAshton

AndyAshton Member

We would like to know what causing this problem. Is it due to :
    - Bad internet connection
    - insufficient memory
    - server to full
    - i'm too noob to play
    Or something else ?