1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Remove Uncommon Event Perks

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ViscountSniffit, 16 Nov 2018.

?

Are you likely to even attach an Uncommon Event Perk?

1. No

38 vote(s)
    80.9%
  2. Yes

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  3. Yes, but probably won’t use it for long

5 vote(s)
    10.6%
  1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The irony is that I don't even consider Legendary Perks as much of a progression, as I never cared for the idea of grinding coins for weeks on end only to be punished by RNG with a perk that I can't use.

Progression is Infamy, item evolution and boat leveling. Before events all that was difficult, during events I could see tangible progress, and now it's just stalled out. Training is rough... it takes all the sugar I can earn just to keep that going, with only tiny scraps left for item leveling. I'm glad I got to L50 because progression this slow is going to keep away new players.

Pokemon Go has a much better model for managing continuous progression, events, new content, and multiple currencies... it just lacks skill-based battles.

2. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Totally acceptable one. We're expecting a good reply about the current event rewards system from our friendly devs. Let's see;););)

@The Grim Repair :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nikkie! and What's Up Player like this.
  3. SpatulaOfLove

SpatulaOfLove Member

I'm only playing events so I can get gold and finish guild quests without the infamy hit. Otherwise, the expiring coins and sh!t rewards seem useless to me...