1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

coin achievement

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by wusolja, 17 Nov 2018.

1. wusolja

wusolja Member

900 in under two days is really achievable?

2. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

Well if you really want the perk chest and have alot of free time. Maybe? im lazy to try at all.

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  3. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

Only if you can dedicate 30% of your non-sleep time to battlebay. Takes about 9 hours to do this..

(So no, don’t even bother, unless your at home sick or something like that..)

4. wusolja

wusolja Member

all they've really done was make it harder. didn't the original run lasted more days? getting sick of these developers

Dr. Reaper and Rogue Blueberry like this.
  5. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I think that this is a great system, but it would’ve been a lot better if it was implemented when events were first released.

The reason we all hate it, is because we got more from events before, so cutting it down to this feels makes it a bad move.

The fact that getting 900 in 2 days is so hard and coins expire is the only way they are going to make money from people buying coins.

People have mentioned how annoying it is to spend 100coins for a perk box and that it’s an average of 5000 coins to get an epic perk, which makes them much harder to get than a leggy perk for just 900, but considering that you have to get that 900 in just 2 days is actually much harder for some than if they get 500 coins 10 events in a row. It’s also another encouragement to pay for the extra coins since leggy is better than epic.

Keep in mind though, nearly 5% of players will spend 15000coins and still not get their first epic perk. This is where the rng and no guaranteed epic perk really makes these boxes seem pitiful to me.

Last edited: 18 Nov 2018
  6. Swaf

Swaf Member

#fthenewrewards

Epekka likes this.
  7. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Also you might not get the perk/ship piece you want.

Ovidmikel and Djradnad like this.
  8. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

9. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

Someone posted a 900 coins and it took them 157 matches.

10. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

157 * 3,5 minutes = over 9 hours. Probably closer to 10 hours including matchmaking, buying boxes, claiming quests, etc.

Not.. worth.. it :)

11. Frenchguy21

Frenchguy21 New Member

these events are a joke ... you have to be unemployed and have no social life ... I spend my time seeing legendary benefits that I can not have, it starts to annoy me seriously! I go out of work, I geek non-stop but impossible!

HappyUnicorn789 and Djradnad like this.
  12. Leuco

Leuco Active Member

900 coins is only a problem because the coins reset after every event... That single change has pretty much killed events for me (now that event perks are back)

13. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I agree. I happen to be one of those with a lot of free time and so it’s not very hard to accomplish. It was like 100 coins per hour as cpt obvious mentioned.

Keeping in mind that battle bay is a business and they hope to make money from people buying coins.. It seems to me that the most accomplishable way to get a leggy perk with less free time, would be to get 540coins and then buy 360 for 20$ but no one wants to spend 20$ every 2 days.. well I guess it depends on how much you make, but the vast majority of people do not make enough to be spending like that on this game.

Although I guess an optimistic view would be that making 10$and hour for 2hours=3.5hours of grinding. Really just varies from person to person with what they are willing to invest to get a leggy perk.

Last edited: 18 Nov 2018
  14. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

If they keep running events back to back I would be willing to have them bump the legendary perk to 3k coins spent if we got to roll the coins over. It might take me a month to get 3k coins but I would feel like I am working towards something.

I still like the events since it helps out with wepons quests and I don’t tilt as much if I get targeted and killed quickly in a match.

15. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

Its not impossible... Screenshot_2018-11-14-11-38-45-184_com.rovio.battlebay.png
    And play well... Screenshot_2018-11-18-16-19-17-966_com.rovio.battlebay.png

16. Mr.Safranek

It was me... :):):)

17. m1au

m1au New Member

18. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

Here is the question did you pull ship parts or perks?

19. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It is a good question... but who wants an uncommon perk? All events going forward are for premium ship pieces.

20. Mr.Safranek

Ship parts only!