1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

All my Coins disappeared

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Reorge, 17 Nov 2018.

1. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

As we all know the coins expire after an event ends nowadays. But the coin shop used to last for 48 hrs even after the event battle ends and this has been going on like this since the implementation of events if I remember correctly. And as always I spend all my coins together after the event ends but this time I got screwed up big time. IMG_20181117_201338.jpg IMG_20181117_201325.jpg
    The old event shop has disappeared and so did my remaining coins. The event shop disappearing without any warning is not funny, alot of us collect coins and use them at the end. I lost over 600 coins, I had to play like a no-lifer to earn this much and all my effort went to waste.
    @The Grim Repair please do something about it. Please bring back the torpedo event shop and let it stay for a day at least.

Attached Files:

2. Roberto West

Roberto West New Member

The same thing to me.
    I lost 200 coins, i just wake up this morning and saw my coins account with a Big Zero.
    All my events coind are gone or missed

Reorge likes this.
  3. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

Yea this is the new event. The old event still showed up before sniper sat started so you could pull all your coins if you had any left. I would contact customer support to see if they could give you back some coins to pull from the old event or new event.

Reorge likes this.
  4. Bunty1111

Bunty1111 New Member

same i lost 900+ coins plz help

Reorge likes this.
  5. Bunty1111

Bunty1111 New Member

give some extra time for coins spend

6. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Lol this is insane. This game is giving me so many reasons to leave.

Bunty1111 likes this.