1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

2 days for 900 coins?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nickatorit, 12 Nov 2018.

Tags:
  1. DrLuigiPhd

DrLuigiPhd Active Member

Also reduce the cost of the perk box to 20/30/50 anything but this 100 coin madness. Mobile games are more fun if you get to open more stuff. To grind for an hour to get 1 box only to get 1 uncommon perk just feels like you’ve been cheated

2. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Totally agree! The old system was great tbh.

Sidd gamer, VantaBlack and RACK STAR like this.
  3. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

The easiest way to get the 900 coins, always use a fire weapon... Screenshot_2018-11-16-15-11-32-312_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-11-16-15-11-32-312_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-11-16-15-22-28-450_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-11-16-15-43-59-766_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-11-16-17-23-25-658_com.rovio.battlebay.png

Sidd gamer and Aether_Zero like this.
  4. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

And as I said before: Why have different rewards for events and standard matches? There are players which like the one more than the other. Why "force" them to play the type they don't want as much?

5. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Is there a button to like every comment in a thread at once? Asking for a friend.

VantaBlack and Agile Vanguard like this.
  6. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Good luck sleeping while you are grinding for hours.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  7. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Would be great for the railgun thread

8. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

Sniper Saturday ! I will kill YOU !!! Screenshot_2018-11-17-13-15-28-290_com.rovio.battlebay.png

Sidd gamer and Nikkie! like this.
  9. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Sniper has a 30% cooldown reduction, making this loadout even more illogical than usual

Aywasa, envylife, VantaBlack and 2 others like this.
  10. LuxuryLiner

LuxuryLiner Member

I agree with all of this. It's a coy to make you spend money. The new event system is unfair to all players.

Side note: why would you make a sniper cannon perk NOT give players 7.5% to critical ratio!...that is the whole point of a sniper cannon otherwise it's useless..pfft 12% damage to burning enemies and -8% cooldown=what a joke

Sidd gamer likes this.
  11. Roberto West

Roberto West New Member

And where are my events coins, are missed!

VantaBlack likes this.
  12. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

The new event sniper sat started so the old event went away and so did your coins. This morning I had the old event up and the new event pending.

13. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

Rovio. First I would like to say I really enjoy having all the events constantly going on at the same time. Having different wepons buffed is making each event slightly different and since I am not losing infamy I don’t tilt as much.
    For the coins and rewards you have some work to do or at least give us an official response to why we cannot roll coins over like we used to. 900 coins in 2 days is over 100 battles. One player said they did it in 157 battles. This much grinding is not health for the game. Now if you don’t want players getting so many legendary perks as you feel this might create unfair game play then increase the number of coins necessary to get a legendary perk. If it takes 3k coins to get a legendary perk but we can roll over coins players will hoard coins but will still be able to get perks, ship pieces, and get the legendary perks over time. I would rather it take me 3 weeks of hoarding to get a legendary perk than try and grind down 150+ battles over 2 days. Please create some more balance as it will give players the feeling they can accomplish the goal of getting a legendary perk compared to feeling defeated before the event even starts.

benguin8 and SAME DIFF3R3NC3 like this.
  14. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Unofficially their stance is, "We don't actually want to give you stuff... unless you want to become our slave for 2 days, then we'll grant you a 1/8th chance of getting what you want as a reward." :D

15. NmE

NmE Member

I really think their stance is open your bank accounts for xyz perk/item/ship.

People are quiting which sucks. But hey, we have diablo immortal coming and I’m sure their prices are a fraction of this games expectations.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  16. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Can't we just come up with a method for making everyone happy? If rumors are true, and this was implemented because people thought legendaries were too available for lower level players, then PUT A DAMN CAP ON IT. "Legendaries cannot be used until Level 25." Or whatever. Same for perks.

Why am I, a level 50, being deprived of fun perks?

17. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that's a while off. Blizzard seems to learn more toward cosmetics for micro transactions than the nearly useless loot boxes in BB.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.