1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Items combine is rigged!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by V__, 5 Nov 2018.

1. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

:( that's sad, i just want another nitro, my nitro is sitting at T3 for ages and that launcher i had combined must be my 16 or 17 something already

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I know that feeling, mate. Was stuck at lv30 nitro for like 5 months before RNGesus gave me the fourth. I kept getting frost blasters and tesla shields lol

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
  4. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

The sad thing is getting a legendary yellow is quite a task, red is much easier. i manage to get my 4th yellow leggy and it is still a launcher.

[​IMG]
    this was my first yellow leggy and it is a freaking launcher, the 2nd is a blaster which i would make use of. the 3rd was another launcher, i was so mad that i scrap that BS right away and now we are here with the 4th one, still a launcher lol, #FML #FKRNG and a big middle finger to Rovio

What's Up Player likes this.
  5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I've scrapped lots of Epic Frost items, and received 5 Epic Nitros, 7 Epic TS... as a Shooter... which of course means I'm lacking in Red items... and Epic Cells. That's typical of how RNG works in this game.

6. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20181114-174733.jpg

Rovio thank you for giving me my first epic tesla shield in a year!!!!! :eek:

#notriggedatall

Nikkie! and Stelmo like this.
  7. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20181114-174911.png Screenshot_20181114-174723.png
    Seems like a good day for it :)

Nikkie! and What's Up Player like this.
  8. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    Y’all say it’s RNG but I seriously doubt it’s random at all. It appears that undesirable items are given a higher chance of being drawn. Battle Bay acts more like a carnival game that’s been rigged. I’ve played over 22k battles, that is not a small sample.

V__ likes this.
  9. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

How do you decide which items are undesirable though?
    My frost launcher is probably my favourite item, and I love my tritorps..

10. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    You do it by looking at the big picture. Look at people’s build outs. Read the comments in the forum. From that you get a good idea of what’s popular and what’s not.

Taevion0 likes this.
  11. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

That sounds like 10000 times more work than a simple done deal call to Math.random()

I’m gonna have to side with my favorite shaving product here, Occam’s razor :)

TheAntiSnipe and Stelmo like this.
  12. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    Human preference is not random and is predicatable. That’s why small sampling of people’s opinions give a fairly accurate reading of a large group.

13. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It's absolutely the case that drop rates are skewed. 3 out of 4 Guild Raffles favor Yellow and Green items. My Epic drop rate by color for Containers is similarly skewed toward Yellow/Green: 33% Red, 28% Yellow, 17% Blue, 22% Green. Expected drop rate is 59% Red, 18% Yellow, 16% Blue, 12% Green. As a Shooter I want no Yellow/Green.