1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I collect Legendary Pieces ?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by GandadT, 14 Nov 2018.

1. GandadT

GandadT New Member

I’ve not received any in months now, I did hear somewhere that we should get at least one piece every two weeks ?

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Those days are gone, and if speculations are right, they're gone for good. I recommend joining a good guild and working for a 1/12 chance of getting them, five times a week if you're in a REALLY good guild

3. SWAT0013

SWAT0013 Member

Looks like now we are only left with 2 choices...
    1) Spend money on 10x containers (most of the time for 1 leg piece)
    2) Pray to RNGesus...

4. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I take comfort in knowing that until you get to a T3 legendary, T5 epics are better anyway.

And getting to a T3 legendary is more than just getting the duplicates - it requires a lot of legendary/epic/rare parts too. And if epic parts and cells are hard to get, legendary is even worse by a mile.

So while I miss the semi-frequent legendary pieces, I actually hope more for a steady supply of epic pieces/parts/cells.

5. GandadT

GandadT New Member

Guys,
    Thanks for your responses, I am in a good guild thanks and I regularly fleet, I have got Epics maxed out and I agree they pump out more power than my legendaries stuck at level 10, I would also believe the pieces have been stopped but a member of our guild recieved his 10th piece today and got a Legendary Gattling Gun, his first Leggy piece since early summer which coincidently was the last time I received one too.

It does seem a little frustrating that they are in such short supply unless you pay actual cash ! Lol

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I once went 41 Legendary raffle draws in a row without landing on a Legendary Piece. So much for the 1 in 12 chance :D

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

... Or you could get to NML and gain 1 piece per two weeks!

8. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

They're difficult to get, the ways I can think of are:

1) As per @TheAntiSnipe post, stay in NML.
    2) Pure luck from scrapping items
    3) Pure luck from crates (including the 3 daily quest crates)
    4) Buying an Epic Container

9. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

you can travel back in time and play events without stopping ,not even for a second.

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.