1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

random explosive canon used for evolution.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by BNUTS-Zeph, 13 Nov 2018.

Tags:
  1. BNUTS-Zeph

BNUTS-Zeph New Member

Hello.

the evolution used one of my explosive Canon with perks instead of the one who had none. so i lost them yesterday.

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  2. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

Yeah, that happens. It's been like that since they introduced evolution. It sucks I know

3. fragglelator

fragglelator Active Member

After I lost a couple of perks on evolving, I make it a point to check the item(s) on the Evolve screen to make sure that there are no perks attached–it will show which items that will be used for evolving and also the perks that are attached to those item(s). You would then need to exit and remove the perks before continuing.

4. BNUTS-Zeph

BNUTS-Zeph New Member

the thing is i had two explosive canons of the same quality and i removed perks on one and not the second and i think i couldnt check which one to use. But yes i do the same than you. On this example i would have used 150 pearls to remove everything, here i used 75.

5. skv1256

skv1256 New Member

As far as I remember, it is enough to place item, which you want to use for evolution, earlier in your inventory (higher or to the left of in case they are in the same row)