1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

All weapons have the same chance on all maps

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by manh70, 12 Nov 2018.

1. manh70

manh70 New Member

Um zu gewinnen, muß man Glück haben. Ob man die richtige Waffe für die Karte hat. Manche Karte ist gut mit Kanone oder Mortal. Die Karte soll geändert werden, so dass man mit alle Waffen überall spielen kann

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

To win, you have to be lucky. Whether you have the right weapon for the map. Some maps are good with Cannon or Mortal. The map should be changed so that you can play with all weapons everywhere

Last edited by a moderator: 12 Nov 2018
  2. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

If you really want the maps are open,you should play sea battle games but not this game.
    Players need skills to play the game,and there's some skills need obstacles and waves.
    Obstacles will help you sometimes.

3. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    It’s cleverder when you write this in English:)

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Please remember to post in English.
    This is why it is important to create versatile loud outs suitable for all maps.

5. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Lol your translate was busy xD

Ash KOT likes this.
  6. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

All weapons can be effective on all maps, all it takes is proper positioning and knowledge of the maps obstacles.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.