1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Friend requests...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by P0rthos, 7 May 2017.

1. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

sooooo I am getting over 200 friend requests a day... often even more. If I stop denying for even a moment I get overwhelmed. Not sure about a good solution but it's brutal at the moment. So at the moment, this is just a complaint. :confused:

2. kylek33

kylek33 Member

Just accept them :)

3. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Currently I have an uncountable number of friend requests... hundreds at least. It effectively has broken the friend system. And I can't even chat in global anymore to tell the ines I want to tell to accept my friend request. Lol. It's k r a z y.

SCOOTY PUFF Jr likes this.
  4. kylek33

kylek33 Member

A seemingly easy solution would be an expiration date for unanswered friend requests. Fixing chat is another battle

BEN and Captain_Perry like this.
  5. HeroicBubbles

HeroicBubbles Active Member

Just sent you another!

6. Aesthetic

Aesthetic New Member

wish their would be a friend limit

7. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Well I didn't experience that.no friend requests at all

8. Hodges

Hodges Well-Known Member

Friend requests and global chat. Sigh its out of control. Guild chat is the only respite i get.

P0rthos likes this.
  9. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Well, I think one easy way to fix this problem would be to allow players choose whether they want to receive friend requests or not. Possibly they could still send friend request themselves. Would be a handy feature for those who are top ranked in leaderboards and receive tons of friend requests from random people who just see their name from there.

BEN and P0rthos like this.
  10. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

I receive them from time to time, the constant friend spam stopped after global launch. Nowhere near as bad as Yours tho.

11. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Were majority of these friend requests low level American players? Because i was in America for a bit and got friend requests from alot of them