1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The need for Speed

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by jhaneyzz, 9 Nov 2018.

1. jhaneyzz

jhaneyzz Member

Anyone else noticed that there is no more need for twin turbos anymore.
    I totally have NOT thought this through, but what if you raised the max speed of Shooter and Defender (or even just Defender) so there was an INCENTIVE to opt for speed over shields.
    Since the retirement of gear lube and rudders (I was one of the 5 players who exploited the benefit of those to destroy yellow ships) Defender has become a one-trick pony.
    I call it "The Slug Tug"

Bring back the joy.... raise max speed to 1.6 or something...

Please?

NeptuneGaming likes this.
  2. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

3. jhaneyzz

jhaneyzz Member

4. jhaneyzz

jhaneyzz Member

You're right... it should be higher than 1.6!

5. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

...and rip mortars?
    I don't think this will happened,mortar user are already crying about agility and speed upgrade.If speed raise up,then...
    1.all projectile speed have to raise up
    2.mortars may need a bigger radius

I think nerf turbo is better than raise up the max speed from 1.5 to 1.6.
    (But I don't really want that happened)

6. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

It is easier to lower the speed of the ship than to raise the speed of all guns and mortars, and in general, on what basis, what speed of a shooter equates to enfo? overboost here does not count!

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

At the risk of being politically incorrect... Well, not like I care anyway... Some mechanics deserve to die.

Don't quote me on these, they're just my honest feelings. I don't know how many times I've gone to a "buff mortar" thread, typed these words, and erased them.

8. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Ehh, speeder who is supposed to be the fastest on the bay is capped at 1.7 so having other ships that close would be yet another indirect nerf to speeder. As it is currently speeders need constant overboost just to stay alive. If any ship needs a speed buff i believe its the speeder. If im not mistaken shooters speed is currently capped at 1.5 a measley .2 lower than the fastest ship.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.