1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Add trophies contribution statistic to player profile

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by nickatorit, 7 Nov 2018.

1. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

People never speak about somebody who one time had 6k infamy.. but if he did 3,8mil trophies per week, everyone wow..

2. •Døห_Kเllër•

•Døห_Kเllër• Member

My score last week.

Attached Files:

3. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Good job!, I had also over 300k last rivalvary, but it is nothing compare to 3,8m which someone had :p

4. •Døห_Kเllër•

•Døห_Kเllër• Member

5. •Døห_Kเllër•

•Døห_Kเllër• Member

[QUOTE = "nickatorit, post: 186547, membro: 17570"] Bom trabalho !, eu também tinha mais de 300k de rival, mas não é nada comparado a 3,8m que alguém tinha : p[/ QUOTE]
    Thank you

6. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

FYI: I reached 1mln trophies multiple times. I'm not just a regular player, so my opinion matters.

7. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

No one says it is not, but this change is mainly good for new players to be able to go for good guild fast.. If you are some lower level, less game played nobody will accept you to good guild even if you say you did 1M contribution. So it is about the change for guild criteria acceptation, not just game played, infamy how it is now.

8. •Døห_Kเllër•

•Døห_Kเllër• Member

[QUOTE = "Nicolas, post: 186550, membro: 15406"] FYI: Cheguei a 1mln troféus várias vezes. Eu não sou apenas um jogador comum, então minha opinião é importante. [/ QUOTE] I'm not saying that your opinion is not important.
    opinions are the basis for the growth of the game.
    we all seek the same goal, the improvement of the game.

9. •Døห_Kเllër•

•Døห_Kเllër• Member

I'm still growing in the game, the changes help a lot

10. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

But I really support these:

11. •Døห_Kเllër•

•Døห_Kเllër• Member