1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Sound track! There's bin a change! Like or dislike?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by CanCockSin, 3 May 2017.

1. CanCockSin

CanCockSin New Member

So what does everyone think of the new music in battle bay? Do you like it or dislike it and why? My self I found it darker and not as cheery as the original, I will miss the original and hope to hear it again! Battle bay players what your take on this like or dislike?

2. Goldo

Goldo New Member

Uses alot more ram I noticed my phone gets hot now when i play

3. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

Not a fan of the music either, is it from an '80s TV series ? Please revert to the original theme music as it was funkier, not so in your face & gave you a much better feeling than what it is now. Perhaps even having a selection in settings like a choice of theme music that we can pick if possible please !

4. HighHammer

HighHammer Member

I like it and I think its good, we could get more sound tracks though.

5. CanCockSin

CanCockSin New Member

Hellrazor I agree with you hope battle bay looks at this and does something about it

6. CanCockSin

CanCockSin New Member

Miika What's your take on this?

7. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Well, what can I say. The new music is here to stay. The feedback has been almost purely highly positive.

As for the RAM consumption, there is no difference between the old and the new music. Ram usage also does not cause devices to warm up anyways.

mammoth1946 and P0rthos like this.
  8. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

I noticed slight skippage once from who knows, wasn't even aware of sound yet.

The music is good and that's an important factor, gets ya pumped for the fight. Even gameloft of all companies knows the importance of music.

9. Shamus-6-6-6

Shamus-6-6-6 New Member

Advertising
    Music is good but I liked it better before.

10. HeroicBubbles

HeroicBubbles Active Member

I preferred the funky beats from before too.

11. kylek33

kylek33 Member

It sucked before and it sucks now. Still pretty typical for a game of this size and fame though. Do what I do, mute the music, set FX to half and play iTunes in the background.

mammoth1946 likes this.