1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

a new statistic for guild leaders

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by k406k, 3 May 2017.

1. k406k

k406k Active Member

It would be really nice to have at least some extra stats on what your guild members are up to. To start with - a 'last day active' statistic would be really helpful.

behumble and Anomalix like this.
  2. k406k

k406k Active Member

It would be really useful to see who has been active, so that we can kick inactive players.

behumble likes this.
  3. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

It's easy to spot players inactive for a month- your win ratio only reflects the last 30 days of gameplay. If you don't play for a month, your win percentage goes to 0%.

4. kylek33

kylek33 Member

I'd love something like this. I kick after 3 or 4 days of inactivity and I've been using an ancient technique called "pen and paper" to record each guildee's battles fought stat.

5. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

Thats very tiresome technique.

6. kylek33

kylek33 Member

Lol the ancient peoples of earth led difficult lives

7. peaceful monkey

peaceful monkey Active Member

can someone tell me what is pen and paper