1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Need build assistance from master1 to ace3 players

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by CheekyDevilGod, 6 Nov 2018.

1. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

So, I run an epic t2 standard shield, t4 rare big shield, t4 rare turbo. (Both the rare blue items at lvl 36ish).

Which one should I upgrade first? The turbo or the big shield?.

2. CheekyDevilGod

Btw, I'm play long range shooter style, dual sniper, dual long range mortar and one standard mortar.

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Based on your long range comment, upgrade shields first.

4. CheekyDevilGod

Got it, I'm nearly close to the 1.5 limit anyways, I'm at 1.42 rn.

Secondly,
    All my items are rares and epics (t5 rare sniper and lrm, epic 4 lrm and stm and one t3 sniper)

Got the extra parts to make a t4 epic sniper and will soon get the parts needed to make the epic stm t5.

Should i upgrade the weapons first or focus on the shield?. Also which weapons to prioritize over which?.

StrictSalmon307 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. CheekyDevilGod

I should probably also mention that at this point I'm 25% done with getting my legendary lrm and 15% done with getting my legendary sniper.

6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'd say go weapons-first. And direct before splash, so sniper above LRM.
    And keep going with weapon levelling. I've learned that getting a leggy is much like getting a loan from a bank: You have to prove to Rovio you don't actually need it:p
    Jokes aside, level them to t3 at least, it'll help you with farming.

KINGIVANOV likes this.
  7. jfcliche

jfcliche Member

You might want to consider tweaking that set-up a bit, as it lacks firepower IMO. Personally, I'd ditch the standard mortar and one of your LRM. If you want to keep the long range style, you can equip a rail gun. Missiles can be kinda rangy too and even though they aren't too good from a distance, they would make you much more potent at mid range. FBs can have good range with a couple of perks. Torpedoes can be sent off from across the map too.
    But as it is, 2 LRMs and 2 snipers (plus an SM) leave you quite vulnerable when an unfriend gets a bit close. Those weapons' range comes at the price of lower damage. So if someone gets close (and it always happens during a game), you better hope for a string of criticals, otherwise anyone with XCannons, BC, grenade, carro, ML and other such weaps will eat you alive.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  8. CheekyDevilGod

Got it thanks. I wanted to do the mortars first cause that's where most of my damage output comes from but you are right, my mortars don't lack dmg, my snipers kind of do and those are the ones I'll need if I'm stuck at close range.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. CheekyDevilGod

Oh trust me, I've been playing this game for like ever since it went global and so I know, but you see I'm a free to play player and I didn't choose my setup, the setup chose me.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.