1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Items combine is rigged!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by V__, 5 Nov 2018.

1. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Total of 4 legendary yellows have been combined, 1 frost blaster and 3 FREAKING FROST LAUNCHER. Same thing goes for epics, i have combined tons of yellow and still i only had a t3 epic nitro and a t4 OB. What is the actual chance of getting a frost launcher? With me that has to be 80%.

Still don't know why i keep spending money on this shitty items, congrats on losing a paid player Rovio, i'm so tired of this BS.

Nikkie!, Rez Messing, Jowiee and 2 others like this.
  2. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

It's not rigged, but random streaks happen naturally all the time.
    It's just that we humans are notoriously bad at doing "gut feeling" estimates of random - we barely understand random at all, it doesn't make sense to us. We think random ought to be flat, uniform and fair, but for small samples, it's not.

For me, the item that evades me is the epic ex cannon, over the last 1.5 years I've gotten 15 epic snipers and mines, but only 3 stinking ex cannons.

With as many players as we have in BB, there's probably a poor soul out there who's rolled a standard mortar every single time they've combined a leg. :p

3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

With you on the explosive cannon, had 9 epic snipers and 8 epic blasts, multiple other t5 epics, but only 2 epic explosive cannons to date...

Nikkie! likes this.
  4. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I have a Ballpark and Berta already, and I fully expect my next combine to be LRM or Standard. :p

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You're well on your way to becoming a spammyboi lol

Nikkie! and Agile Vanguard like this.
  6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I've yet to receive a single Epic OB or Bandage in my 1.5 years in this game. That's the "beauty" of RNG...

ShipCrusherCz and The Otherguy like this.
  7. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think Frost Launcher needs a bit of a rework, but it’s still a pretty cool item to have.

I’ve had 4 Epic Frost Launchers, also had 4 Epic OB and TS, and 3 Bolts. I’m not sure how many Frost Blasters I’ve had because I scrap them (already got a legendry), but it’s at least 2. Nitro is the yellow I never get, only ever had 1 in over a year, but I guess that’s luck for you.

Nikkie! and The Otherguy like this.
  8. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

maybe the game wants me to be a mortal enforcer, if i hadn't scraped all of the mortars i got, i would have every mortars at T5 epic, some of them like the berta i would have 2 of that at T5, but i'm a fixer and that launcher just wont fit

9. Fixer Wiseman

Fixer Wiseman Member

I feel your pain! ... I've been playing the game since launch and only received 3 epic overboosts but my frost blaster and frost launcher collection has been amazing. Then I got my first yellow legendary combine and ..... surprise surprise it was a frost blaster

Same with my greens, I've had enough duct tapes to give my whole guild T5 epics, but only ever received 3 epic bolts. When I finally got my first and only ever green legendary combine, it was a duct tape. Random my sweet and surprisingly perky behind!

10. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    All I can say is welcome to da club
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

I’m going to join in with the rant too.

I’ve been playing 2 years as defender. Got only 1 piece of legendary blue part (not even an item). And only 2 epic bigshields. And I’m a paid player. And I’m a paid player, spent couple hundred $$$ too. Worst F’ing luck?

12. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

I believe I have been getting you guys Ex Cannons. I have an epic lvl 50 and 6 more in my inventory. I've easily scrapped 6-10 more epics and have received 2 Legendary. Can't get an epic Blast to save my life. A year and a half of playing and I've got 4 epic Blasts to show for it. When building Rares I got nothing but Blasts. Now with epics I get nothing but Ex Cannons.:mad:

Can't get a 6th swift torp either.:rolleyes: We all have our issues...

13. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

same, i have to buy packs when it poped up for the guaranteed items, spending money on this game is over for me instead devs make anything to change this BS Rng. even if they charge me money to roll again for another legendary i would happy to spend it

14. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

I need OB duplicates for my E T3 OB.
    Pls no nitro.

15. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The closest you can get to a guarantee are the 3000 pearl deals.... 1 in 4 or 1 in 3 chance to get what you want is better than the 1 in 38 chance with an Epic Container. As a Shooter I got lots of useless Yellow and Green items via Containers.

RACK STAR and The Otherguy like this.
  16. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

you can get protection bundle, speeder bundle... i got most of my items from that, once you got a item, that one no longer available for purchase in the shop

The Otherguy likes this.
  17. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

I can't get another epic swift torp for the life of me...

18. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    what a surpise, just combined few mins ago. Im telling yall, this game is so rigged

Nikkie! likes this.
  19. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

LMAO:D

Maybe it's your account that's rigged:eek:

Nikkie! likes this.
  20. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

I apologize I've gotta be the guy who gets your epic nitros. Since this February I've gotten at least 8 of them. Even my legendary yellow combine was a nitro.
    Everything yellow I get is nitro.

Now to find out the player who steals my tesla shields (1 in a 1.5 years of playing o_O)

Nikkie! and ViscountSniffit like this.