1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ridiculous coin distribution. 6 coins. What more could I have done?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BattleRascal, 31 Oct 2018.

1. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

IMG_5377.PNG !after how many months of events and the coin distribution algorithm is still a joke. The only way to get 9 or 10 coins is to play shooter and spam mines and firebombs.
    Seriously what more could I have done to single handedly win the game and I only get 6 coins? Not to mention the matchmaking. I'm using my best setup and still get matched with almost everyone 1000 higher in gear score.
    I just would like to know, what more could I have done to earn 10 coins?

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Kills do not account for anything in coin distribution.
    Its all about raw damage plus contribution from fire and support items.
    So your 20k damage would have been worth much less coins than the shooter with 40k plus fire contribution.
    I am not saying you could have done anything better, 8 kills out of 10 is amazing, and you clearly played a great role in winning the match.
    Speeder in TDM is very hard to maximize coins, but that said they excelled in CTF last week so its swings and roundabouts.

3. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

Tell me about it. In other game speeder got 10 coins for less effort, but for me now only 9.
    Whythehellisthat?

Screenshot_2018-10-31-22-35-33-336_com.rovio.battlebay.png

4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I played Speeder all last week, still didn’t get 10k pieces. This week is just a dead loss: 5 min games that only yield 2 coins. Waste of time.

wtfack, This Is Me and Ash KOT like this.
  5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Yay! Victory... :rolleyes: 1677ECA0-9A14-4F79-BFD1-510B6A4B96BD.png

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.
  6. MGEV

MGEV Member

You get many kills cuz your gears allow you high change for KS (kill-stealing), your total damage falls below the average of your team. It's a team effort and you get to reap the fruit of their labor don't make you the best of the team.

7. BoatBlaster

BoatBlaster Member

Thats how shooters felt during CTF event

Last edited: 31 Oct 2018
    SWAT0013, This Is Me and envylife like this.
  8. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

My original post was more of a rhetorical question, since I already know that damage is king.
    It is just odd, that a event in which the GOAL is to kill 10 boats the fastest doesn't give some type of benefit for actually killing boats.
    I'll be switching to shooter for the rest of the event to maximize coins.

If I had 8 kills with a total of 5,000 damage, yes, you could say I was kill stealing. But I did the 2nd most damage on my team with 2 total weapons. In this specific battle, we most definitely would have lost without me going behind enemy lines and finishing off low health guys who retreated and started camping. Obviously this is not a 1vs5 game, it is a team effort, but the effort of one individual player to bring is 8 kills for their team should be more of a factor in coins rewards.

ShipCrusherCz and Reorge like this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Speeder and enfo are really not built for TDM. I always run my trusty shooter in TDM battles. 5* losses, 10* wins. None of that FB spamming, yellow-bellied stupidity. I fight my enemies honorably, face-to-face, to the death, with my Blast+Flare+Blast+Grenade+Grenade.

10. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

Same here =)
    Blast+Blast+Explosive+Explosive+Flare =)))

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I'm getting consistent 7 or 8 coin wins in my Enfo. Double blast and swift torp with a Tesla bolt chaser. And I will stand face to face and make my opponent eat every shot haha

12. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Coins are easy to get using flare, tri ex cannon, carro on shooter lol.

13. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Easy is certainly relative... largely Depends on your GS and the matchups they give you.

14. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

and it also depends on your inventory...it's hard to use that combo when you have only one ex cannon:eek: