1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

ship pieces bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ryanllts, 1 Nov 2018.

1. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

1. if i got 1000 total pieces, when i click buying reaper it shows i have 500 pieces, if i click buy interceptor it will show 1500. it is now showing accurate pieces
    2. i am unable to stack up pieces! after i spend coins and get 500 pieces, it might add up, sometimes it will decrease by 500. so after spending 200 coins i m getting nothing.

TheBrooDuo likes this.
  2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

The pieces are different for each ship.

3. ManjaCat

ManjaCat New Member

My pieces don't stack up too. I had 3,125 from the last event and earned 2,100 from the event now. Sometimes it shows 3,125 or 2,100 on both ships. It goes back and forth between the 2 balances but never stacks up

If the ship pieces are different my interceptor should show the 3k and the reaper should show 2k. But it shows the same balance for both at a given time.

gzr-pzr likes this.
  4. Silent Wave

Silent Wave New Member

Yes I got the same problem too. I won 1000 pieces in the last few games but it doesn’t show in my inventory. It doesn’t stack up.

5. ÜBERPWNR

ÜBERPWNR New Member

Same thing here, stacked up 2700 pieces these last few days. As I already had 7795 pieces, I should have a total exceeding 10k so I can buy the Reaper... But no dice...
    The amount of pieces still reads 7795....

I would really like to see my grinding efforts get the reward it deserves...

6. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

Go the the ship shop and look at the Reaper. That will show you how many Reaper parts you have. There is a bug where if you then look at the Interceptor, the parts number on the Interceptor will still show on the Reaper, but if you change screens and go back to the Reaper it will show correctly. I believe the devs are aware of this.

7. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    You have to get different ship parts for each ship?:eek:

8. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Yes.

9. Milord.G

Milord.G New Member

Same problem for me more of 2000 pieces lost... fix it now

10. PATRICK BRADY

PATRICK BRADY New Member

I am having same issues with my new samsung note 9. My pieces are not adding from last event. They are adding seperately

11. Rishi6793

Rishi6793 New Member

12. Allot77

Allot77 New Member

Same problem with pieces, earned many more than i got.

13. Aether_Zero

Guys, the pieces you're grinding for this time in this event ARE FOR THE REAPER ONLY!!!!
    They do not stack with Intercepter pieces.

14. Amitoc

Amitoc New Member

I had 3000 from last event and this event I got 2000 twice and now I have 2930 only.... That's a big bug in your ass... Fix it.....

15. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    I still have 4875 for both ships and I’ve earned like 6 or 7 100 coin crates and nothing have changed for interceptor or reaper. @The Grim Repair

16. Robert Olsson

Robert Olsson New Member

E082EF13-9CF7-4225-AE8D-CC87ACF93A8D.png AA2850F4-4FBD-4ECE-8E4A-0AED108129EB.png Same here, no movement of ship pieces

17. Aether_Zero

Known bug. Press on the buy for 10k button on each and it'll show you how many you have for each ship

18. Kkap5413

Kkap5413 New Member

I lost over 4000 pieces from each ship... all the hard work down the drain. This needs to be fixed and my wish the pieces I earned would come back.

Attached Files:

19. Malo

Malo New Member

stop shouting, noticed that! ;) the problem is: your earn pieces, see them one time, and pffft, they flow away.
    for me it was after restarting the game. 2k pieces... hard to win!

20. Cooooool

Cooooool New Member

Stuck at 1265 for both ships...