1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Nerf Shooter Thread!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DragonLegend, 25 Sep 2018.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

That's roughly what I meant to say...
    Get me?

2. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

It wasn't an argument. They were statements based on my opinion of the game.

You may think that defenders are perfectly balanced in a 5v5 game right now .. but I would disagree.

To each their own.

3. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    Negative, with all the new ships coming to the bay, the regular ships cannot be nerfed or the f2p will all leave.

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Correct.. Battle Bay requires a lot of players. If mass players start leaving, Whales will lose incentive to stay as well. In other words, the key to revenue is mass player adoption, which is the only way to keep Whales.

5. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Bump.

I agree.